01-25-2008, 08:26 PM
http://www.ronpaulnationalfreedommarch.com/

lets do it internationally

freedomintheusa
01-25-2008, 10:39 PM
i am in

misericordia
01-25-2008, 11:06 PM
ok, I'm in canada, I've suggested a silent sit down to our meet up. i'll let you know the response.

smartpeople4ronpaul
01-25-2008, 11:56 PM
nice.

Lucid American
01-26-2008, 12:46 AM
I created that site, and actually, due to HQ and all the local Meetup groups' prioritization on canvassing and calling people, this was seen by many as a potential detriment to ongoing efforts in those states.

I received decent response to it, but certainly nothing to supercede the views of all the organizers, so instead I'll be changing to site to still recommend people travel to the Super Tuesday states but instead to coordinate through the Meetup Organizers for maximum benefit -- and also to contribute to the Feb 1 money bomb celebrating National Freedom Day and Ron & Carol's 51st anniversary.

If you want to take this international -- it's short notice, but more power to you.

misericordia
01-26-2008, 01:53 AM
I just don't think it has enough VISIBILITY on the main page. bigger graphic, or clearer? or a sticky??

nice blog up there. You've done a lot.

Lucid American
01-26-2008, 08:56 AM
I just don't think it has enough VISIBILITY on the main page. bigger graphic, or clearer? or a sticky??

I've promoted it endlessly on here -- well, without trying to self-bump perpetually.

I've tried to get stickies posted here and on numerous other websites, and unfortunately, it has just never caught on. I had hoped it would create a great draw to bring resources to the Super Tuesday states, so if people will just coordinate directly with Meetup Organizers in equal numbers as for the march -- and that way will assist with the official prescribed campaign tactics -- then fantastic.

misericordia
01-26-2008, 07:50 PM
how bout you post a MEET UP 2 MARCH, Feb 1 post. also, I think they're about to reorganize the board for greater effectiveness.