PDA

View Full Version : Dreams that involve Ron

Agent CSL
01-25-2008, 07:50 PM
Has anyone ever had a dream that involved Ron or any part? (Post, I'd love to hear them)

I had a dream I was walking down a desert road. It was actually a pretty busy road, but the area was flat and desert-like. To one side of the road was a farm with a couple bails of hay and up the road was a nice school. I put Ron Paul signs in the road and then got in a car and drove off. I was asked that I should go back and see if anyone took them down. So I went back and one of the signs was sitting on a bail of hay, so someone took it down. I took the sign and put it back in the ground along the road. End ~

(You don't need to read below, it's for my own reference)
According to DreamMoods.com :
Hay - To see hay in your dream, represents the necessity of hard work; nothing in life comes easy.
Farm - To see or live on a farm in your dream, suggests that you need to develop aspect of yourself and utilize your potential. You are ready for growth.
Desert - To dream that you are walking through a desert, signifies loss and misfortune. You may be suffering from an attack on your reputation. Deserts are also symbolic of barrenness, loneliness and feelings of isolation and hopelessness.
School - To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about performance and abilities. You may also be going through a "spiritual learning" experience. If you are still in school and dream about school, then it will naturally serve as a backdrop to your dream world.� Alternatively, a dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life.
Road - To see a road in your dream, indicates your sense of direction and pursuit of your goals.
Sign - To see a sign in your dream, indicates that you need assistance. You need some direction and guidance in your life. Pay attention to what the sign says and what it is pointing you to do.

Matt Collins
01-25-2008, 08:46 PM
Yes - Unfortunately I can't remember them but I know I've been dreaming about Ron, the campaign, etc.

It's been causing me to toss and turn and even lose sleep at night.

tomveil
01-25-2008, 09:23 PM
Almost every night. Mostly in-context stuff about the campaign and such. The only obviously fictional dream that I had was after watching "The Sum Of All Fears". In that one, I was a high level advisor to PRESIDENT Paul when we had a nuclear showdown with the Russians. I don't remember all the details, but it was pretty intense.

And PS: where in WA?

LizC
01-25-2008, 09:29 PM
I have had many dreams about him and the campaign but I think it is because all I do is come to this forum, watch the donations pour onto his site, talk about him to everyone that will listen....man, am I obsessed?

Agent CSL
01-25-2008, 09:44 PM
And PS: where in WA?
Snohomish / Monroe / Everett area

tomveil
01-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Snohomish / Monroe / Everett area

Up north! I'm down here in Vancouver. How's it looking up there? We ready to give Dr. Paul a win in the PCs on the 9th?

pinkmandy
01-25-2008, 10:19 PM
Mine was a nightmare. Everyone had turned into zombies and were trying to kill us. The only non zombies were RP supporters (go figure). The dream ended with all of us building a fence around the White House to keep out the zombies until they all died off. President Paul let us all stay there. :D

Fox McCloud
01-25-2008, 11:28 PM
Mine was a nightmare. Everyone had turned into zombies and were trying to kill us. The only non zombies were RP supporters (go figure). The dream ended with all of us building a fence around the White House to keep out the zombies until they all died off. President Paul let us all stay there. :D

quite fitting actually...

Sadly, I've only had one (then too, I have a terrible sleep schedule that prevents me from having dreams).

In it, for no apparent reason, I had a close relationship with Mitt Romney (it was like he was my father or something in the beginning, but by the middle he was just someone I was talking to). Anyway, it was really weird and really creepy. Luckily, towards the middle-to end of the dream it turned out better. Ron was having a rally in a church, and Romney was there, too...I ended up talking to him a little while and he was like really down-troden, and looked sad (I was talking to him about the war and stuff)...anyway, the dream ended shortly there-after, but basically, he was going to give his full support to Ron Paul.

Ron Paul was coming out of the church auditorium, when my dream unexpectedly ended...PHOOIE!

It was a really strange dream.

A. Havnes
01-25-2008, 11:38 PM
I dream about Ron Paul a lot. He's always winning something, so I wake up in a generally good mood!

Agent CSL
01-25-2008, 11:54 PM
Up north! I'm down here in Vancouver. How's it looking up there? We ready to give Dr. Paul a win in the PCs on the 9th?
Last I checked there were actually quite a few precinct leaders signed up near me. Things are looking good up here. I don't see as many signs as I used to though. I have a slight suspicion that the city has been taking them down.

Pinkmandy: That's true in many ways.