PDA

View Full Version : Sent An Email To My Congressman

Tax Reform 18
01-25-2008, 07:46 PM
My congressman is a Democrat so it’s a very, very long shot this could make a difference, but you never know. Hopefully someone on his team will read this and it will strike a nerve.

"A lot of American people feel like they are getting cheated right now and that their vote does not count for anything.

The subject is Ron Paul. I know you’re a democrat; however what the media is doing, along with the GOP, is unconstitutional. Whether or not Ron Paul even really has a chance in this election, we would never really know, unless he pulls a Buster Douglas upset. No matter what party you belong to you must see how wrong this is. How would you feel if this was you?

Personally, I’m a libertarian who reserves the right to vote in all three parties. I don’t know how much longer I am going to have the right, as it seems that could be stripped away soon, as well. Just look at what Ron Paul went through in the provisionary, a few days ago in Louisiana.

Big government is so corrupt that it’s going to be tougher and tougher for them to dupe the American people much longer. People are getting smarter and the more someone like John Kerry pays the price for us to learn, the more ticked off the American people are going to become when they do put this puzzle together. Wouldn’t it look great if someone, in congress, actually stood up and called things how they are by defending Ron Paul’s rights? Say, maybe someone who is in another party and has bigger political aspirations of his own. You have the chance to stand up and defend the constitution of the United States."

ArrestPoliticians
01-25-2008, 08:18 PM
good letter, but finish it off with "At the end of the day, its your head to lose!"
http://crotchetyoldbastard.com/Image/guillotine.png