PDA

View Full Version : We should host a debate for Ron Paul and Mitt Romeny

Vendico
01-25-2008, 07:30 PM
and maybe the others. We pick the question, and we get to ask them. No MSM media.

Maybe we can get some channels to pick it up.

AmericanWayne
01-25-2008, 08:52 PM
How do you suppose we would go about doing this?

RoamZero
01-25-2008, 09:00 PM
Mitt Romney would never agree to such a thing, because it could only benefit Paul and possibly hurt Romney. These people leverage whatever they can from the MSM to edge out, especially if they're leading. If Paul was leading I could see a possibility of other candidates being willing in taking on a front runner, but otherwise it wont happen.

Edit: This is the only chance that there could possibly be 1 on 1 debates with Paul with the other candidates. You know how McCain and Romney occasionally have these town hall meetings where people who attend are allowed to ask questions? Have Paul himself crash one of these and challenge the candidate to a dual town hall on the spot. That is probably even less likely to happen though ;p

N13
01-25-2008, 09:05 PM
Maybe I want some of what you are smoking.

born2drv
01-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Maybe not Romney, I don't think he would accept.

But Huckabee would. 1-1 with the Huckster, he's on a downward path strapped for cash and desperate for a win, he needs all the media exposure he can get right now and has said in the past he was interested in debating Paul. If he accepted, and a major media outlet agreed to air it, then I think Romney and McCain and even the Ghoul would accept as well, but even just with Huckaboob it would make a good debate.

Vendico
01-25-2008, 09:18 PM
Maybe I want some of what you are smoking.

lol I just ran out :p