PDA

View Full Version : Really Angry

nate895
01-25-2008, 06:21 PM
I'm in Vancouver, and as I was on the way home from Rugby practice, there was a group of two older men ripping Ron Paul signs out from places and carrying back to their truck.

It's on Andresen, just north of Mill Plain if anyone has signs they can put back there.

Edward
01-25-2008, 06:26 PM
I'm in Vancouver, and as I was on the way home from Rugby practice, there was a group of two older men ripping Ron Paul signs out from places and carrying back to their truck.

It's on Andresen, just north of Mill Plain if anyone has signs they can put back there.Be sure to verify that placement of political signs in that location is permitted either with the landowner or public ordinance.

phixion
01-25-2008, 06:34 PM
Sounds like a bunch of upset McCain supporters. Tee hee. Must of been last nights debate question.

Pete

RJB
01-25-2008, 06:41 PM
I saw a highway cleaning crew with a truckful of highway litter. on top was a RP sign. I was tempted to "liberate" it but didn't have the time.

I'm still haunted by the poor sign.

nate895
01-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Be sure to verify that placement of political signs in that location is permitted either with the landowner or public ordinance.

I know they weren't on private property.

They were in proper places, and the men didn't look too official.

I think they were McCain supporters, he's the second most popular candidate going door to door, after RP of course. Vancouver will represent, none the less.

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-25-2008, 07:15 PM
I know they weren't on private property.

They were in proper places, and the men didn't look too official.

I think they were McCain supporters, he's the second most popular candidate going door to door, after RP of course. Vancouver will represent, none the less.

Call the cops.

tomveil
01-27-2008, 04:33 PM
My buisness is right there.

If only I had a store full of signs.

Oh wait ;)

Problem fixed as of whenever I leave today.

ceakins
01-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Get pictures of them if you see it happen again.

FreedomFighter8008
01-30-2008, 05:39 PM
It is definitely illegal to remove or deface a campaign sign in WA state. Definitely report this to the police. There may be someone who got a license plate number or some other bead on these guys.

nate895
01-30-2008, 10:20 PM
It is definitely illegal to remove or deface a campaign sign in WA state. Definitely report this to the police. There may be someone who got a license plate number or some other bead on these guys.

Sorry, I barely caught it, and didn't have time to get any information. Plus the guy was old and I wouldn't send him to jail for merely ripping a campaign sign out of the ground.

VoteForRonPaul
01-30-2008, 10:32 PM
This is something which always bothered me. In SC it happened all the time. You put signs and then one or two days and they are gone. And it was not really clear what we should have done about it. It is very dishonest.

JK/SEA
01-31-2008, 12:50 AM
In Washington State you can go to jail for taking down legally placed signs.

Get a plate number, call the police.

Poltiical_Rebel
02-03-2008, 05:36 PM
That is absolutely ridiculous, I saw a Ron Paul sign torn up on the side of the road and I was almost half tempted to take it and put it up on the overpass. Any signs I see missing, LETS BLAME MCCAIN SUPPORTERS! :) J/k

FreedomFighter8008
02-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Sorry, I barely caught it, and didn't have time to get any information. Plus the guy was old and I wouldn't send him to jail for merely ripping a campaign sign out of the ground.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but a criminal is a criminal regardless of age. This isn't just any old election. This is the first chance we've had, at least in my lifetime, to elect someone as President who is committed to restoring our Constitutional rights. Now is not the time to be reasonable in any way.