PDA

View Full Version : youtube Super tuesday section needs Ron paul videos quick

sharpsteve2003
01-25-2008, 05:07 PM
All you tubers get on this fast there are barely any Ron Paul videos on this. Check out the map.

http://www.youtube.com/supertuesday

YOU CHOOSE '08 SUPER TUESDAY VIDEO PLATFORM
Who is allowed to submit videos?
Anyone! We're looking for videos from voters young and old, Republican, Democrat, Independent, undecided... this is your chance to get your videos some national exposure on this platform. We're also integrating videos from the candidates and news organizations so you can follow the campaign through their eyes as well.

What kind of videos should I make?
We'd love to see footage from the campaign trail itself - go out and video tape the candidates as they come to your city or town. See if you can't ask them a question or two as well. However you don't have to meet a candidate to upload a video - we're looking for videos as varied and creative as you can create. Here are some other ideas:

* Interviews with voters from your state about their political opinions, experiences, and stories.
* Video containing your OWN political opinions, experiences, and stories.
* Interviews with other voters (young and old) who've voted in primaries past.
* Predictions for who will prevail in this year's primary battle.
* Your analysis of American politics overall.
* Songs, poems, raps or interpretive dances that demonstrate the glorious (or not-so-glorious) nature of American politics today.

What video should I shoot on February 5?
Document your primary experience from start to finish. We want to show the nation and the world what the primaries are like from a voter's-eye-view, so bring your video camera along with you and give an on-the-ground view of your local primary. You can also add your own commentary or interviews with people just after the primaries, offering their reflections on what took place.

Are we allowed to bring cameras into the primaries?
In most states, yes. You can even bring your camera into the booth and record your vote! Just make sure to respect your fellow voters and be polite.

sharpsteve2003
01-25-2008, 05:08 PM
hurry the map looks empty and we need to take over America with this map.

Give me liberty
01-25-2008, 05:09 PM
dam hillary and mitt ><
Where are the ron paul videos?

sharpsteve2003
01-25-2008, 05:10 PM
I can't find one Ron Paul video on this

sharpsteve2003
01-25-2008, 05:11 PM
How did this slip past us. I just saw it on CNN.

sharpsteve2003
01-25-2008, 05:39 PM
Maybe you can't post till Feb 5th but then why are there some video On here. I tried to submit my one and only video but no email back like they said. Not sure if they aren't taking post till Feb 5th or what.