PDA

View Full Version : Medical Marijuana Supporters need to be contacted

newyearsrevolution08
01-25-2008, 04:35 PM
California is a HUGE medical marijuana state and there are thousands upon thousands of patients who need to be contacted in this state to be made aware of ron pauls stance on the subject and making sure the federal government will not try and "trump" state law.

We have TONS of cannabis clubs and even docs themselves who would love to see the federal hold over this state and its "alternative medicine" stances go away.

This is just one portion of supporters that we need to tap into and need to do so NOW.

topaz420
01-25-2008, 04:54 PM
I have the perfect forum for this:

Weedtracker.com is the biggest medical marijuana forum in the country with thousands of visitors every day (patients from ALL of the medical marijuana states)

There is already a thread there called "who are the MMJ-friendly candidates?"

I'm trying my best in that thread to battle against the misinformation being spread by Clinton and Obama supporters, as well as general Ron Paul Haters.

I'm trying my best, but I'm not nearly as skilled in debate as many of the great posters here -- I could use some backup!

http://www.weedtracker.com/forums/showthread.php/so-m-mj-friendly-55003.html

Thanks!

FenceWalker
01-25-2008, 06:54 PM
Top 4 cannabis forums, according to Alexa.Com

GrassCity.Com
Cannabis.Com
ICMAG.Com
Marijuana.Com

All of the above forums have Ron Paul threads, with pro and anti Paul posters. Might be worth the time to go in and show members how Ron Paul is a supporter for their cause. ;)

dblee
01-25-2008, 11:11 PM
i wish we could get NORML's endorsement.

unfortunately most pot smokers are democrats i bet.

John P Slevin
01-25-2008, 11:29 PM

Weedtracker.com is the biggest medical marijuana forum in the country with thousands of visitors every day (patients from ALL of the medical marijuana states)

I'm trying my best in that thread to battle against the misinformation being spread by Clinton and Obama supporters, as well as general Ron Paul Haters.

I'm trying my best, but I'm not nearly as skilled in debate as many of the great posters here -- I could use some backup!

Thanks!

I tried but it takes a minimum of 7 days for a new user to be allowed to post in that thread...

To contact MJ patients in CA or any other state, one should use the clubs as contact points...

It's easy enough to station campaign workers outside those clubs, on public sidewalks, no permission needed, and the clubs provide a friendly audience for RP supporters

mkaney
01-27-2008, 04:29 PM

I posted there under the same username I use here. I did not have to wait 7 days, and I listed topaz420 as my referrer. My statement was this:

Poorly understood. You have to understand the concept of someone who truly believes in the concept of LIBERTY. Ron Paul has very different ideas than I do about a lot of things. However, Dr. Paul values personal liberty above all other values. To understand where he's coming from, consider his s stance on drugs. As an individual he does not support the use of drugs, yet he does not deny you the right to make a different choice.

The idea that the purpose of the constitution was, above all else, to protect the rights and liberties of man. People who truly believe in this concept believe that transcending the need to control others ultimately causes mankind to arrive in a better place: more honest, more moral, more friendly, more respectful. So Ron Paul may can believe in creationism for all I care, because I can be confident that he's not going to tell me or my children what we should believe.

If you want the right to make medical decisions for yourself, you have to transcend your own desire to control what decisions other people make, even if it is a religious one.

Welcome to the REAL America. VOTE RON PAUL!

Thanks!

dannno
01-28-2008, 01:11 PM

NORML has interviewed Dr. Paul several times, they LOVE him. It's on youtube.

dseisner
01-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Polls show that two-thirds of the state are in favor of MMJ.

RonPaulFTW08
01-30-2008, 12:36 AM
Polls show that two-thirds of the state are in favor of MMJ.

It's so easy to get MMJ here.. I just heard on the radio that they have MMJ dispensers in LA.. I have a friend with a condition similar to parkinsons where she gets the jitters. MMJ really has helped her a lot. So I'll be damned if anyone in their right mind in CA votes for Romfuck

werdd
01-30-2008, 09:52 AM
if every fucking lazy pothead voted for Paul, we would win cali.

JoBurke
01-30-2008, 11:26 AM
if every fucking lazy pothead voted for Paul, we would win cali.

why "lazy"? - cmon man, get right!

Loke
01-30-2008, 11:35 AM
bump for weed; mm as well as industrial hemp!
since legal is legal- recreational use for adults!!!

SPmachina033
01-30-2008, 11:41 AM

that is a stereotype...