PDA

View Full Version : Lets Make this MSNBC Video #1

Dustancostine
08-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Here is an email I am sending to my meetup groups:

A good friend of ours over on ronpaulforums.com has submitted a commercial to the MSNBC's Hardball Campaign Ad Challenge. He has made a great commercial and it has made it to the finals, but now needs our votes. Unfortunately MSNBC has made his video unwatchable so most people are going to skip over it. So please go and vote for it. The video that wins will be played on National Cable T.V. This is worth millions in free advertising for RP and the video is really great.

Here is the youtube link that works so you can watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlneqXyRGps

Here is the MSNBC link so you can vote for it (it is the one with the IRS logo with a big Red X over it):

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19858606/

Click on the video then VOTE for it.

-Dustan

michaelwise
08-02-2007, 11:36 AM
The msnbc.com website is operated out of Redmond, Washington DC. Their phone # is 425-703-6397. I left them a message letting them know that the site is broken.

stevedasbach
08-02-2007, 11:37 AM
This ad STILL isn't working at MSNBC :-(

FYI - the number 1 ad is also for Ron Paul.

JoshLowry
08-02-2007, 11:46 AM
We should vote for a video that works. I think Hamadeh did a great job, but if a non working video makes it to first place that will look like pretty funny business.

I'd say stick with the video that is already ranked number 1...

michaelwise
08-02-2007, 02:00 PM
The Masonic.com website is operated out of Redmond, Washington DC. Their phone # is 425-703-6397. I left them a message letting them know that the site is broken.

Lets crash their switchboard till they get it fixed.

Swmorgan77
08-02-2007, 02:04 PM
We should vote for a video that works. I think Hamadeh did a great job, but if a non working video makes it to first place that will look like pretty funny business.

I'd say stick with the video that is already ranked number 1...

Or it will make people wonder, like I am, why doesn't it work?

stevedasbach
08-02-2007, 02:09 PM
You can vote for both videos. :)

I didn't have any qualms voting for Hamedeh's video -- I saw it when it ran on Hardball and it was very good.

Maybe Rachel should edit "Spam Spartanburg" down and submit it. That was pretty powerful -- and no other candidate will have anything like it.

Ninja Homer
08-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Wtf Click On My Video Wtf Is This Shit?

LOL, they finally get the video working, and it isn't the right one, and isn't even relevant.

I'm laughing at their incompetency, not you Hamadeh. Really, I feel your pain. This might give you a chance to send them your new improved one and keep the votes you already had though.