PDA

View Full Version : At only $20k a day Ron Paul will be out of cash too

Bilgefisher
01-25-2008, 03:49 PM
This is not meant to be negative. Ron Paul doesn't have all that much money in the coffers. The latest report was 8 million at the first of the year. We have only raised 3.5 million this year. You can be sure he has spent a good portion of that 11.5 million. If we want to stay competitive and not be like Huck and Guiliani, we need to step up our fundraising efforts.

- I ask you to encourage others to donate.
- Excite people to donate. A prime example is the Debate game. Money bombs also excite folks. Be creative.
- Find their motivation. We have some great Youtube videos. Send them out to friends and relatives. Make more inspiring videos.

I am reposting this. I think it's important to note.

nc4rp
01-25-2008, 04:04 PM
im with ya. but truthfully my motivation comes when i see a black "+" beside my bank balance instead of a red "-"

If Pauls campaign goes broke you can bet that we are all going broke together...

InLoveWithRon
01-25-2008, 04:06 PM
Ron has raised $75k over the last 15 hours.. This 15 hour timeline started way after the debate ended,

Ron was at 3,400,000 exactly 15 hours ago, at 2am eastern time this morning.. he is now at 3,475,000 and its 5pm

Food for thought

Thanehand
01-25-2008, 04:27 PM
BUMP.

* Ron's gets no real regular news coverage.

* Ron gets virtually no exposure in the debates.

* Romney is spending millions on advertising.

* Ron's only source of major public exposure is to advertise.

* Advertising is expensive.

* There are a crap-load of states left to advertise in.

Ron needs as much money as he can get.

Revolution9
01-25-2008, 04:29 PM
Get him the cash he needs. Donate for victory NOW!

http://www.libertyeditions.com/img/Liberty_Shield_web.jpg

Randy

thefred
01-25-2008, 04:36 PM
i blame this fake billionaire story...common people, you spend a great deal of money on stuff you don't necessarily need. even 10 bucks makes a difference.

sell your old stuff on ebay, if you ran outta extra resources. i am sure you got a lot of junk lying in your attic.

RonRules
01-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Need a SuperBowl ad moneybomb