PDA

View Full Version : Grassroots people! We need your help NOW!!

Expatriate
01-25-2008, 03:14 PM
Please help all supporters of freedom and democracy by doing these things.

Please view this video. It virtually proves that fraud is occurring in the NH recount.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQEQ7qHvgM

Note that the view counter appears to be frozen at 1,055. Many more people have viewed it than this. The favorites and honors continue to increase independently though, but I'm sure they'll fix that soon.

Now try to find this video by doing a Youtube search for the title or the keywords. Notice how it doesn't show up.

Now please favorite it and leave a comment asking the Nazi/Fascist thugs running YouTube why they hate freedom so much.

Thank you.

UtahApocalypse
01-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Proves that fraud could be possible, does not prove it occurred.

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 03:18 PM
OMG, jaw dropping!

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 03:23 PM
did they know she was recording?

Expatriate
01-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Note that I am not saying that fraud DID occur in New Hampshire, I just think that the situation is very suspicious.

However, after watching this video, I am nearly 100% convinced that something fishy WAS going on that night, what with the Secretary of State's body language. It was obvious that he was uncomfortable and guilty about something.

THEN, I notice that YouTube has frozen the view count for the video at 1,055. This does absolutely nothing to make my feelings of fishiness go away. Why do they want this video to not appear popular?

THEN, I tell my brother to search for "Sham chain of custody" on youtube but he says there is no video by that title. I try searching the title myself and get nothing. Is YouTube's search feature blocking this video? Why?

Expatriate
01-25-2008, 03:33 PM
Try copy/pasting the video's title into YouTube's search box. If you search for the EXACT title it still does not show up.

It's like the video doesn't exist. Only way to find it is by following a link or going to BlackBoxVoting's youtube page.

Sorry guys, this really, really pisses me off.

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Note that I am not saying that fraud DID occur in New Hampshire, I just think that the situation is very suspicious.

However, after watching this video, I am nearly 100% convinced that something fishy WAS gong on that night, what with the Secretary of State's body language. It was obvious that he was uncomfortable and guilty about something.

THEN, I notice that YouTube has frozen the view count for the video at 1,055. This does absolutely nothing to make my feelings of fishiness go away. Why do they want this video to not appear popular?

Guilty! he won't even answer the question. He is dumbfounded. He doesn't even try to lie. -or tell the truth if there was nothing going on-.

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 03:45 PM
The same thing happened when GHoberX's MLK video hit. It was stuck at like 255 all day. The next day when I checked it was at 9,000. It is stalling, it is overloaded from the hits it is getting. We know it is getting a lot because people leaving comments.

Expatriate
01-25-2008, 03:58 PM
The same thing happened when GHoberX's MLK video hit. It was stuck at like 255 all day. The next day when I checked it was at 9,000. It is stalling, it is overloaded from the hits it is getting. We know it is getting a lot because people leaving comments.

I can understand if the page is getting overloaded and not displaying the views somehow, but why can't you find the video if you search for it?

Why, if you copy/paste the title of the video into the search box and search it, do you get no results?

If you search the title of any other video, you get the video. Why is this one special?

frasu
01-25-2008, 04:03 PM
can somebody repost the vid with a less conspicuous title?

Expatriate
01-25-2008, 04:13 PM
can somebody repost the vid with a less conspicuous title?

What's wrong with my title? I called it that because I think a lot of people are pooh-poohing the allegations of fraud in NH, and this video, and the way YouTube appears to be handling it, is a wake-up call.

It is pretty plain to me that something underhanded is going on with our elections. There is no excuse for all the insecure methods, poor security, peelable seals, slit seals, secret counting, machine counting, and assorted bullcrap that we have had to put up with in New Hampshire.

Do people not realize that voting is the cornerstone of democracy? Everyone's vote should be counted. It is high time that we as a people rise up and demand that we have fair, logical, and transparent elections.

If we allow the "people who count the votes" to decide this election for us, Ron Paul will have no chance.

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 04:16 PM
I can understand if the page is getting overloaded and not displaying the views somehow, but why can't you find the video if you search for it?

Why, if you copy/paste the title of the video into the search box and search it, do you get no results?

If you search the title of any other video, you get the video. Why is this one special?

Try using less words. I just did "New Hampshire" and searched videos from this week only and I hit it. The second one.

Expatriate
01-25-2008, 04:27 PM
Try using less words. I just did "New Hampshire" and searched videos from this week only and I hit it. The second one.

Okay, if you search for only videos from this week, and search for New Hampshire, you can get the video. But why does it not show up if you search the title? It's not "too many words" you can search the title of any other long-titled video and still find it.