PDA

View Full Version : When campaigners knock on your door...

heapstack
01-25-2008, 03:01 PM
who are working for ANYONE OTHER than Dr. Paul, PLEASE (if you can, and they're not creepy) invite them in and tell them you are undecided. Listen to thier propaganda. Sound interested. Ask questions. Do anything you can to OCCUPY (waste) THEIR TIME. When they leave your house, the next person they speak to may truly be undecided and they may be sucessful in swaying someone to Obillary McRomulibee.

Edward
01-25-2008, 03:04 PM
who are working for ANYONE OTHER than Dr. Paul, PLEASE (if you can, and they're not creepy) invite them in and tell them you are undecided. Listen to thier propaganda. Sound interested. Ask questions. Do anything you can to OCCUPY (waste) THEIR TIME. When they leave your house, the next person they speak to may truly be undecided and they may be sucessful in swaying someone to Obillary McRomulibee.The ends do not justify the means.

RockEnds
01-25-2008, 03:14 PM
I had an Obama volunteer knock on my door right before caucus. It was funny. I had a 4x8 Ron Paul sign, a regular sized Ron Paul yard sign, and another Ron Paul sign taped to my screen door. I had a pile of Ron Paul yard signs in front of my garage for people to take. It was impossible not to notice that I was a decided voter.

The woman had an Obama pin on her coat, and I gave her a puzzled look and asked if I could help her. She asked if there were any undecided voters in the house. I was polite and told her that all the other voters in the house were out canvassing for Ron Paul. I did give her props for being brave enough and committed enough to knock, though!

I got a chuckle out of it.

Edward
01-25-2008, 03:17 PM
I had an Obama volunteer knock on my door right before caucus. It was funny. I had a 4x8 Ron Paul sign, a regular sized Ron Paul yard sign, and another Ron Paul sign taped to my screen door. I had a pile of Ron Paul yard signs in front of my garage for people to take. It was impossible not to notice that I was a decided voter.

The woman had an Obama pin on her coat, and I gave her a puzzled look and asked if I could help her. She asked if there were any undecided voters in the house. I was polite and told her that all the other voters in the house were out canvassing for Ron Paul. I did give her props for being brave enough and committed enough to knock, though!

I got a chuckle out of it.Good work. Who knows? Maybe she eventually talked to a friend who was undecided and said, "I met the nicest Ron Paul supporter". Cheers!