PDA

View Full Version : Four Million By The End Of January!!

rdenner
01-25-2008, 02:59 PM
I know everyone is so down on our fundraising right now, but we are seriously in range of a 4 million dollar month. THIS AFTER RAISING SO MUCH IN DECEMBER and in the month after Christmas and all the bills that entails.

There is absolutely no reason we can't do this. NO MONEY BOMBS, just get you're 50 dollars(or whatever) in the system before the end of the month.

Look at ronpaulgraphs.com, we are AVERAGING at least 45K each day, and at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the donors ARE NEW!!! This is encouraging.

We need to stop being so hard on ourselves. 4 million this month puts us on target for another 12 million dollar quarter and puts a lot of money in our chests for important states like Ohio and others.

JUST DO IT!!

:D:D

Robert

Dave Wood
01-25-2008, 03:03 PM
I agree, but do you think that may be a tad low? I know we are kind of running on empty because of the holidays but dont you think more like $4.5-$5??

Soccrmastr
01-25-2008, 03:04 PM
I wish everyone would stop these new moneybomb ideas. Whats the point anymore. We broke the records, and we wont do it again, GUARENTEED. (At least during the primaries/before Feb. 5th)

People need to donate now, and sign up as rpecinct eladers. thats the two most important things we can do.

ForrestLayne
01-25-2008, 03:09 PM
never mind - my goof

Shink
01-25-2008, 03:12 PM
I wish everyone would stop these new moneybomb ideas. Whats the point anymore. We broke the records, and we wont do it again, GUARENTEED. (At least during the primaries/before Feb. 5th)

People need to donate now, and sign up as rpecinct eladers. thats the two most important things we can do.

Completely agree. STOP WITH THE BOMB IDEAS---there are tons of them competing and that means NONE of them will be 'the big one.' Just encourage donations constantly, we need to set goals, ask the campaign to give us a bar to fill up, etc.