PDA

View Full Version : Let's get behind the 2/3 Liberty Tax Moneybomb

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-25-2008, 02:41 PM
Since this moneybomb (http://www.libertytax08.com) is being organized by the original Moneybomb folks at RonPaulMoneybomb.com, I say we get behind this one. Too many bombs floating around. What say you?

And to all those who will say "No more moneybombs! Ron Paul needs a consistent flow of cash!" I reiterate that moneybombs are the only way we're going to get that cash. They are by far more effective at getting more donations than "just donating whenever you have money." Sorry, but it's true. We need moneybombs.

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 02:45 PM
$500.00, high goal there. I like it. Probably can't afford it. But I will darn well try.

newyearsrevolution08
01-25-2008, 02:47 PM
Send ron paul your money TODAY and not 2 days before super tuesday. The "guys" at rpmb put links to ALL of the money bombs and all previous ones. They do not really say which should be announced and which should NOT.

There will be a money bomb announced AFTER feb 5th so people do not HOLD OFF on their donations.

He needs as much money as possible to run ads for feb 5th and giving him money 2 days before that will do ZERO for that ad campaign.

donate now people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Send ron paul your money TODAY and not 2 days before super tuesday. The "guys" at rpmb put links to ALL of the money bombs and all previous ones. They do not really say which should be announced and which should NOT.

There will be a money bomb announced AFTER feb 5th so people do not HOLD OFF on their donations.

He needs as much money as possible to run ads for feb 5th and giving him money 2 days before that will do ZERO for that ad campaign.

donate now people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you understand the concept of moneybombs. They're mostly comprised of people like me who don't HAVE the money right now, but giving us a date with an amount gives us a goal to try to raise that money by that date to donate to the campaign.

sharpsteve2003
01-25-2008, 03:45 PM
Just give what you can and give early and often.

jkm1864
01-25-2008, 03:50 PM
I wonder why the last one failed .... Could it be You don't let people recupe from the last one. Jesus people We just had X-mas plus our monthly bills are due. Do You actually think that a damn money bomb is gonna be good near the beginning of the month I don't think so. I don't have a salary so I can't give but I can give in the middle of the month. I guess some people are just dripping with money I know I am not.

AlexMerced
01-25-2008, 03:59 PM
I wonder why the last one failed .... Could it be You don't let people recupe from the last one. Jesus people We just had X-mas plus our monthly bills are due. Do You actually think that a damn money bomb is gonna be good near the beginning of the month I don't think so. I don't have a salary so I can't give but I can give in the middle of the month. I guess some people are just dripping with money I know I am not.

failed? cnsidering on how such short notice and the morale we had at the time, I was shocked we almost made 2 mil. Our 3rd biggest day ever... how is that failure.

11/5 and 12/16 both ha da lot going for them that this last one didn't, mainly morale, and lot of people who HADN'T maxed out yet. this last bomb was a HUGE success.

mayavision2012
01-25-2008, 04:01 PM
:)I would suggest that if this "tax rebate" manifests and alot of us get $$ back, we should donate it to 1) the campaign; 2) RPR Radio; 3) another selected "pool" to perpetuate the momentum of the the Force of Revolution .