PDA

View Full Version : ron paul is the only chance they have left to win and they are starting to understand

scandinaviany3
01-25-2008, 02:16 PM
People are starting to see with:

Failing Economy

Anti War

Anti illegal immigration

and a list of other issues only Ron Paul has any chance whatsoever in the battle to come with the democrats.

But most likely they will give up the presidency and the congress unless some deal can be struck...

This happened to Reagan and diluted his vision with Bush Sr.

I would guess Ron/Huckabee or Ron/Romney is going to be the mission of the party.

Both pretty scary...but not much choice...probably Huckabee is more translateable for people to relate to and the ticket is more democratic and swing voter looking.

Vs

Ron/Romney is for the business market...

Either way they dont have much choice left other than loose the presidency and congress.

Republicans have a hard choice between the masters of the world vs their party and country.

WilliamC
01-25-2008, 02:20 PM
What if the powers-that-be would rather see the Republicans lose than Ron Paul elected?

That's what I see happening...

constitutional
01-25-2008, 02:21 PM
People are starting to see with:

Failing Economy

Anti War

Anti illegal immigration

and a list of other issues only Ron Paul has any chance whatsoever in the battle to come with the democrats.

But most likely they will give up the presidency and the congress unless some deal can be struck...

This happened to Reagan and diluted his vision with Bush Sr.

I would guess Ron/Huckabee or Ron/Romney is going to be the mission of the party.

Both pretty scary...but not much choice...probably Huckabee is more translateable for people to relate to and the ticket is more democratic and swing voter looking.

Vs

Ron/Romney is for the business market...

Either way they dont have much choice left other than loose the presidency and congress.

Republicans have a hard choice between the masters of the world vs their party and country.

The possibility of Romney / Huckabee ticket exists. If that happens, then we will be crushed.

InLoveWithRon
01-25-2008, 02:22 PM
What if the powers-that-be would rather see the Republicans lose than Ron Paul elected?

That's True.. Hillary and Obama are CFR members. They are part of the establishment.

The 2 party system is just to confuse the public into thinking they have a democracy. When the truth of the matter is both sides are one of the same.. Part of the same establishment.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-25-2008, 02:30 PM
Corporations see no parties, countries, races, etc.. they only see money.

acptulsa
01-25-2008, 02:32 PM
The possibility of Romney / Huckabee ticket exists. If that happens, then we will be crushed.

I really think that if the G.O.P. establishment thinks this is a suitable (read winning) replacement for Dr. Paul they are sadly mistaken. There's not an ounce of integrity between them. The only way those two could be considered as reliable as Dr. Paul is if voters are convinced their left/right swings will be out of synch and so cancel each other out.

affa
01-25-2008, 02:34 PM

Ding. Ding. Ding.

The Democrats and Republicans are on the same team. They switch power every 4 or 8 years to maintain the illusion of 'democracy' but they have long been in bed with each other.

Neither side wants Ron Paul to win, and neither side really minds much if the Democrats take office for 4 or 8 years. It's all money in their pockets either way.

RickyJ
01-25-2008, 02:39 PM

This election has been decided years ago for Hillary Clinton. The party primaries and the general election are just for show. There is no difference between the parties, NONE. They are ONE party serving one group, and it isn't the American people.

virginiakid
01-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Yeap, hopefully we can put a stamp on their plans. The establish is totally against us because we challenge their way of corrupt lives. They will lose tons of money if RP loses. I thought it was funny watching the debate last night. The establishment is scared and are worried because of RP. It was evident in trying to ignore RP and the last question asking if he was going to run 3rd party/independent. When you have someone on the run, you keep making them run never letting up. The minute you let up is the minute they take it from underneath you. The establishment will always change the rules and will always do everything in the power to make sure they stay in power and they don't care how it is done.

syborius
01-25-2008, 02:51 PM

They rather give it to Billary, or Mcshame. I don't see Paul compromising this quickly :cool:

scandinaviany3
01-25-2008, 02:55 PM

That could be. But talk about betrayal of the party. That would end the republicans as we know it.

And in that case we would have good reason to shift focus to either 3rd party immediately or congressional takeover with our new delegate power to change the rules everywhere.

We would need to do this since this group would have sacrificed us to the democrats.

I could see no greater rally cry.

BUT WE MUST GET TV ADS AND THE MESSAGE OUT ON THE PROBLEMS OF THE OTHER GUYS IMMEDIATELY

scrosnoe
01-25-2008, 02:56 PM
Ding. Ding. Ding.

The Democrats and Republicans are on the same team. They switch power every 4 or 8 years to maintain the illusion of 'democracy' but they have long been in bed with each other.

Neither side wants Ron Paul to win, and neither side really minds much if the Democrats take office for 4 or 8 years. It's all money in their pockets either way.

this is so very true, but this campaign is finding the 'remnant' who will stand in the midst of great trouble and turmoil and hold up the standard and say - come go with us there is a light at the end of the tunnel! and sometimes the people wake up and do rally and make a difference! keep holding up the standard and giving the people an opportunity to repair to it . . .

scandinaviany3
01-25-2008, 02:56 PM

if this happens we need to focus on getting all the delegates we can and taking things over!

This would be the reason we need to turn on the party and say you are incompetent and not worthy of leadership of this fine party.

acptulsa
01-25-2008, 02:57 PM
This election has been decided years ago for Hillary Clinton. The party primaries and the general election are just for show. There is no difference between the parties, NONE. They are ONE party serving one group, and it isn't the American people.

Truth! Make no mistake--they'll make us steal it!

That's why I say and say again that we need to be ready with the petitions to get Dr. Paul on the ballot in the event he doesn't walk out of St. Paul the nominee. Number one, that way we can draft him (he doesn't have to run to get elected). Number two, the mere fact that we are doing it will give him lots more bargaining power in the convention!

painter4Ron Paul
01-25-2008, 02:58 PM
I beleive the perfect storm is brewing for a Ron Paul victory.

Grandson of Liberty
01-25-2008, 02:58 PM
Ding. Ding. Ding.

The thought of being in bed with Hillary Clinton just made me shrivel. I hope it's not permanent. :eek:

Sandy
01-25-2008, 03:03 PM
Ding. Ding. Ding.

Yes, more RP supporters need to wake up and realize this in full. As for democracy, that's what our country turned into when it's supposed to be a Republic.

It seems 'unelected leaders' anointed Hillary awhile back, it's all show even though the Rep candidates except for RP don't necessarily realize what's going on. They are fighting to hope they get chosen or a change in decision is made imo. It's like they are competing for favorite child. Ron knows what's going on, and knows they don't want him in any way in the WH. That's obvious.

Finn
01-25-2008, 03:08 PM
QFT.

Mauiboy86
01-25-2008, 03:11 PM
This explains it all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWbXBThY1Jw

billyjoeallen
01-25-2008, 03:13 PM
He's catchin' on, I'm tellin' ya!

Go Ron Paul!

N13
01-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Huckabee is a dead man walking in this election.

Romney is the one who is malleable, has the financial resources, has the face, and would benefit from an alliance with Ron Paul.

acptulsa
01-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Huckabee is a dead man walking in this election.

Romney is the one who is malleable, has the financial resources, has the face, and would benefit from an alliance with Ron Paul.

Sorry. This corporate raider is a new world order experiment to see if a Mormon can compete with the woman in an electorate that wants change, but isn't generally smart enough to know what kind of change they want. No way.

N13
01-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Sorry. This corporate raider is a new world order experiment to see if a Mormon can compete with the woman in an electorate that wants change, but isn't generally smart enough to know what kind of change they want. No way.

I agree. I was just responding to the assumptions offered in the 1st post.

Romney on his own is a loser just like the rest. Only RP has a chance to defeat the Dems.

sharpsteve2003
01-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Even Rush is saying he will not vote for any of the GOP candidates running. Hillary is the choice of Bush and he is already appointing old Clinton people into positions so it will be smooth.

gharalam
01-25-2008, 03:43 PM
If you hadnt noticed by now

The elites choose a dem(bush) to fuck things up then the elections come and a republican(bush) preaches about change and a resolution but when he gets in he fucks shit up equally if not worse. Now here we are with another dem talking about change and hope whos gonna fuck shit up equally if not worse ( obama/hillary)

WilliamC
01-25-2008, 05:14 PM
The thought of being in bed with Hillary Clinton just made me shrivel. I hope it's not permanent. :eek:

Your just suffering from...

....electile dysfunction!

You must make a positive contribution to the Ron Paul campaign immediately to correct this ailment.