PDA

View Full Version : ROMNEY claims that WHISPER came from JOSEPH SMITH?

austinchick
01-25-2008, 02:07 PM
if anything else fails, I think he should explore that side of the argument

dementedme
01-25-2008, 02:15 PM
if anything else fails, I think he should explore that side of the argument

ok so im not insane... i thought i was hearing shit

gte811i
01-25-2008, 02:26 PM
austinchick,

Grow up a little, plenty of Ron Paul supporters, like me, are LDS (mormon), you do no service to Ron Paul by trying to take down Romney by disparaging my religion.

ItsTime
01-25-2008, 02:28 PM
No you have to look into a hat and SEE the words... I always wondered how bad the hat smells. maybe you can hear the words of the holy ghost though.

<<ex-mormon making fun of myself

Original_Intent
01-25-2008, 02:30 PM
No you have to look into a hat and SEE the words... I always wondered how bad the hat smells. maybe you can hear the words of the holy ghost though.

<<ex-mormon making fun of myself

No, if you are an EX-Mormon, then ridiculing Mormon's is not making fun of yourself. Sorry to burst your disclaimer bubble.

austinchick
01-25-2008, 02:31 PM
austinchick,

Grow up a little, plenty of Ron Paul supporters, like me, are LDS (mormon), you do no service to Ron Paul by trying to take down Romney by disparaging my religion.

i am sorry, i should be more sensitive i guess.
I just can't stand ROMNEY, he is such a fake

AzNsOuLjAh27
01-25-2008, 02:34 PM
Romney doesn't even know who Joseph Smith is.

newyearsrevolution08
01-25-2008, 02:40 PM
RON PAUL attracts a huge range of supporters from those who believe in God in whatever form and those that 100% are against any faith based religion. It is hard to discuss religion with politics anywhere plain and simple. I do not agree with walking on eggshells over it though lol.

Whether I agree with the mormon religion as a whole or not does not matter and I really do not care about it personally BUT just like the many supporters we all do agree that ron paul is the only real change and hope for America to get on its feet.

I dont think you should have to be sensitive so to speak austinchick, but the whole sugar vs. vinegar has proved a better tactic then talking down on a persons complete belief system.

I think this also goes for anyone who is just 100% RUDE to a supporter of ANY other candidate on some of the chats we have. We have a "youth" that is angry and sometimes turns that on the supporters instead of on the candidate itself and it really does turn away ALOT of people and does give us that "crazy" label.

Just look at any other candidates supporters as misinformed and instead of talking down on THEM why not ask WHY they support who they do and that has ZERO to do with religion. We are not electing a pope for Gods sake or a religious leader BUT a president.

Trust me when I say, we do not want Religion + Politics to be in the same room, just imagine the federal government doing to churches what it has done to our school and health system???

Imagine not being able to put up a picture of Jesus because it could be against another persons views just like using "under God" in our pledge and soon to try and pull God off of our money.

We need this seperation for a reason but whether you worship a god, God, jesus, a woman, a dog or cat that is your business BUT lets get ron paul elected so we actually get the right to choose our own freedoms as it should be.

jcarcinogen
01-25-2008, 02:42 PM
What does msnbc say about the whisper?

DahuiHeeNalu
01-25-2008, 02:44 PM
I love all religions keep it positive vibes guys

Bradley in DC
01-25-2008, 02:49 PM
I love all religions keep it positive vibes guys

+1

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 02:59 PM
I am a dummy. I was like "Is Joseph Smith like the producer or something."

austinchick
01-25-2008, 03:07 PM
I don't mind deleting the post if it is offensive to some people. Just let me know how to delete it :-)