PDA

View Full Version : Principled Patriots

Chuang-Tzu
01-25-2008, 01:46 PM
A Ron Paul/Dennis Kucinich alliance in any form would shake things up for sure. Let's welcome Dennis Kucinich, Mike Gravel, Ralph Nader...etc. supporters into the fold and work to break the stranglehold that keeps the corrupt political/banking system in place. All these candidates have been victims of the establishment's blackout and vote fraud schemes. Let's put aside the artificial right/left divisions and focus on the larger struggle. We may not have another chance to avert the police state that is quickly materializing.

DahuiHeeNalu
01-25-2008, 02:38 PM
:D Freedom Fighters hey im a hippy for Ron Paul he is Pro Hemp welcome to the revolution!!!

phoenixzorn
01-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Chuang-Tzu... From Hannity forums?

If so, welcome... I suppose I also deserve a welcome, considering I think this is my first post... I've been lurking for a few months... Glad to have you here though.... We may not always have agreed on things over at the OTHER place, but at least we were civil...

Chuang-Tzu
01-25-2008, 04:09 PM
Chuang-Tzu... From Hannity forums?

If so, welcome... I suppose I also deserve a welcome, considering I think this is my first post... I've been lurking for a few months... Glad to have you here though.... We may not always have agreed on things over at the OTHER place, but at least we were civil...

Never been to Hannity forums. I have been a free-thinking progressive/revolutionary activist for a long time but am relatively new to the Ron Paul revolution. I have been working feverishly to introduce my Democrat friends to the wisdom of this man and the power of this movement. The small-minded party partisans kill me with their labels and unwillingness to look past single issues.

phoenixzorn
01-28-2008, 03:19 PM
I've found it's not only Democrats who are so willing to hop on (or off) a single issue for all their voting... My uncle just told me he is a Straight Party Republican voter, no matter what... but won't ever vote for Ron Paul based on the single issue of his foreign policy, which my uncle will not admit to having a gross misconception of. It's very sad... if most real conservatives would go take a political analysis quiz, they would find that most of their values and ideals line up directly with Ron Paul, until they get to the foreign policy part, and that would destroy any support they thought they had for him because they misunderstand the policy that he's proposing.

Aratus
02-13-2008, 11:04 AM
Mike Gravel's honesty is what he read into our public
record in the 1970s. Ralph Nader's honesty is built into
our cars. Ron Paul could have a greater political impact
in the long run than what his second place finish in Nevada
has just said to the nation. both races are so razor's edge close
right now. in "kingmaker" terms, Mitt Romney has the
biggest delegate cluster of the non-candidates. Edwards
is being politically pitched to by the other two dems!
i almost expect a 269 verses 269 split in the electoral college.
this begs a question about November's ballot! is Ron Paul to be...?

still in the running...? ............................................then?? ?

Aratus
07-04-2008, 03:57 PM
turns out mitt romney and ron paul have suspended campaigns... they could be nominated
this september and might possibly also be heartily opted for come the republican convention...

aspiringconstitutionalist
07-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Gene Ray has suffered a media blackout. Let's welcome him in the fold.

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend.

Aratus
07-25-2008, 11:53 AM
themed i wuz and themed i am. bob barr is on ohio's NOV ballot as nader is still poised to deflate obama's totals... are we to be 269 verses 269!!!?