HAND DELIVERED
Secretary of State
State of New Hampshire
Dept. of State
107 N. Main St. Rm 204
Concord, NH 03301
Re: RECESS
Dear Mr. Gardner:
This letter is being prepared for delivery to you following today’s lunch break.
Earlier today, Assistant Secretary of State David Scanlan asked me for my consent to a recess in the recount, the recess to span Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.
This is to inform you that I strenuously object to any suspension of the recount process.
I can think of no more important business for the State than the completion of the recount process.
The nation is in the early stages of the 2008 Presidential electoral process. The performance of the machines used in New Hampshire is of vital importance. The sooner the results are known and available to the People and to other units of government charged with conducting Primaries and General Elections, the better for the nation.
In addition, with the sudden start of the recount process, I and the observers have made costly arrangements for transportation, housing and personal time away from their places of employment that cannot be changed without personal harm.
Before any decision is made to suspend the recount over my objection I am respectfully requesting that you cite your legal authority to suspend the recount over my objections and under the current facts and circumstances; it was bad enough that the recount was not started on the date explicitly required by New Hampshire law.
Very truly yours,

fuzzybekool
01-25-2008, 12:57 PM
bump

thuja
01-25-2008, 01:00 PM
bump

m72mc
01-25-2008, 01:01 PM
ooo boy this is so important... they will get into these boxes again if they recess............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQEQ7qHvgM

for more info and later videos look here

http://www.bbvforums.org/forums/messages/1954/71572.html?1201249882

Cleaner44
nice

pinkmandy
Interesting.

kotetu
01-25-2008, 01:02 PM
BUMP! omg

N13
01-25-2008, 01:12 PM
bump

amy31416
01-25-2008, 01:13 PM
Yeah. With all the money into this recount, this would be a bad thing to happen. Mr. Howard makes a very good point by simply stating the facts about the costly housing and travel arrangements.

Whether you support the recount or not (I do and I don't) the voting process absolutely needs more scrutiny and should absolutely be more transparent.

Airborn
01-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Rep. recount so far
http://www.sos.nh.gov/recountresults-rep.htm

marcus3x
01-25-2008, 01:20 PM
albert should use youtube to inform everyone on the mess going on in new hampshire

McDermit
01-25-2008, 01:28 PM
why would they even want a recess? ridic.

ConstitutionGal
01-25-2008, 01:29 PM
It looks like, so far, RP is losing more votes than he's gaining!!

nc4rp
01-25-2008, 01:57 PM
Never Surrender, Mr. Howard!

nc4rp
01-25-2008, 02:03 PM
It looks like, so far, RP is losing more votes than he's gaining!!

the idea is to show that the machines cant count.

besides the ballots were unsecured. have you seen the video of the supicious activity? the whole recount is being made into a farce by unsecured ballot boxes, lack of security overnight, butch/hoppy who work for a convicted cocain trafficker had lots of access to the ballots.

Rhys
01-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Not saying this matters, but Albert Howard is from my town, and he thinks an Angle of the Lord came to him in a vision and told him he will beat the great beast Hillary. That's why he ran in the first place.

Jesubub
01-25-2008, 02:09 PM
ooooh, in de face!

pcosmar
01-25-2008, 02:11 PM
Not saying this matters, but Albert Howard is from my town, and he thinks an Angle of the Lord came to him in a vision and told him he will beat the great beast Hillary. That's why he ran in the first place.

I don't care what his views are.
I don't care if it changes the outcome of the primary.
I do care that each and every vote is counted accurately.
I want to see transparency in the counting process.
I want accountability for the discrepancies that have been uncovered.

Albert Howard is to be commended for stepping up, but is otherwise irrelevant to the more important issues.

Agora
01-25-2008, 02:15 PM
check Manchester Ward 5 ...?!?

Soccrmastr
01-25-2008, 02:17 PM
I think the recount wasnt the best idea, but it does keep them on their feet, they seemed to have slacked off and never expected a recount. It might make them think twice before doing voter any voter fraud.

pilby
01-25-2008, 02:17 PM
Manchester 5 is pretty strange, in the GOP and Dem results. everyone lost tons of votes from the original to the recount, in both parties. how can that happen? did they just toss out a box ballots from each party after the initial count?

amy31416
01-25-2008, 02:20 PM

Yep. I know exactly who he is and if this campaign has done anything for me, it's made me more open-minded via the "live and let live" philosophy we have.

Personally, I'm glad that we live in a country where a guy like Howard can still run for president. I've had some minor email correspondence with him and he's genuinely a very nice guy and doesn't come across as nutty (like he does on his website.) I really don't mind this version of faith, the version I mind is the oppressive, violent kind.

Rhys
01-25-2008, 02:28 PM
Yep. I know exactly who he is and if this campaign has done anything for me, it's made me more open-minded via the "live and let live" philosophy we have.

Personally, I'm glad that we live in a country where a guy like Howard can still run for president. I've had some minor email correspondence with him and he's genuinely a very nice guy and doesn't come across as nutty (like he does on his website.) I really don't mind this version of faith, the version I mind is the oppressive, violent kind.

yeah, I hear he's a nice guy. Just wanted to make sure you knew what was to come if this is ever a story. Make sure RP's name is no where near his.

amy31416
01-25-2008, 02:31 PM
yeah, I hear he's a nice guy. Just wanted to make sure you knew what was to come if this is ever a story. Make sure RP's name is no where near his.

No worries. I know the score.

syborius
01-25-2008, 04:19 PM
Manchester 5 is pretty strange, in the GOP and Dem results. everyone lost tons of votes from the original to the recount, in both parties. how can that happen? did they just toss out a box ballots from each party after the initial count?

I'm willing to bet there was so much fraud across the board that the only way to conceal the fraud that previously occurred is to obfuscate and commit more fraud. If votes were siphoned from one guy to another, instead of going back and trying to make sure the ballots all correspond to the fraud, you just go back and fuck it all up beyond comprehension.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive.

It is hard to free fools from the chains they revere- Voltaire.

freelance
01-25-2008, 04:31 PM
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive.

That seems to be the entire theme of "You Vote (or not), We Decide '08!"

kirkblitz
01-25-2008, 04:43 PM
ooo boy this is so important... they will get into these boxes again if they recess............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQEQ7qHvgM

for more info and later videos look here

http://www.bbvforums.org/forums/messages/1954/71572.html?1201249882

wow :eek:

bcreps85
01-25-2008, 04:52 PM
It should be noted that there have been numbers up for the Rep recount for some time now...since the recount just started yesterday, I would like an explanation for this.

Fields
01-25-2008, 04:53 PM
bump;.

Geronimo
01-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Bump

fmontez
01-25-2008, 11:07 PM
Am I reading this write? We lost votes?