PDA

View Full Version : Instead of these mini-bombs does it make more sense to just set a goal for Jan 31st

Dave Wood
01-25-2008, 12:21 PM
Remember how much fun it was to watch the thermometer and the Statue of Liberty fill up? I wish they would bring that back.

In the meantime, it could be fun just setting an end of month goal to shoot for. Say $5 million and see if we can beat it. Just my devalued $.02

Elwar
01-25-2008, 12:25 PM
There are 2 moneybombs combined for Feb 1st.

Ogren
01-25-2008, 12:27 PM
You want a real money bomb ? Something that will put 11/5 and 12/16 to shame then set one for July 4th. Simple is that.
The more months of planning and preparation that goes into these money bombs the more we raise. I say we have small money bombs for now. Maybe raising a mil here and there, but set the biggest one for July 4th.

Elwar
01-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Next huge one should be April 15th...then July 4th...

But that would be money for the general election

GoDrNo
01-25-2008, 12:34 PM
You want a real money bomb ? Something that will put 11/5 and 12/16 to shame then set one for July 4th. Simple is that.
The more months of planning and preparation that goes into these money bombs the more we raise. I say we have small money bombs for now. Maybe raising a mil here and there, but set the biggest one for July 4th.

By July 4th all the primaries are done, and I'm sure if it gets to that point RP won't have problems with money. More of a worry is getting him the money and feet on the ground that he needs to spread the message in the upcomming days and weeks.

Dave Wood
01-25-2008, 12:35 PM
We cant wait that long.......and no, not looking for another bomb this month. I just think it could be fun to do something relatively small to reach a goal by the end of the month. It could bring some feelings of satisfaction and help fill the till at this crucial time.

RP has to feel more confident when he sees that his "base" is still solidly funding him.

Dave Wood
01-25-2008, 02:59 PM
//

Grandson of Liberty
01-25-2008, 02:59 PM
Remember how much fun it was to watch the thermometer and the Statue of Liberty fill up? I wish they would bring that back.

In the meantime, it could be fun just setting an end of month goal to shoot for. Say $5 million and see if we can beat it. Just my devalued $.02

Agreed.

DFF
01-25-2008, 03:04 PM
We cant wait that long.......and no, not looking for another bomb this month. I just think it could be fun to do something relatively small to reach a goal by the end of the month. It could bring some feelings of satisfaction and help fill the till at this crucial time.

RP has to feel more confident when he sees that his "base" is still solidly funding him.

I agree. I RP thinks he's losing support he might quit. We don't want this. We want to go all the way.

RonRules
01-25-2008, 03:16 PM
The next moneybomb needs to be either on SuperBowl or Feb 4 right before Super Tuesday, right at the peak of excitement.

Ogren
01-25-2008, 04:23 PM
By July 4th all the primaries are done, and I'm sure if it gets to that point RP won't have problems with money. More of a worry is getting him the money and feet on the ground that he needs to spread the message in the upcomming days and weeks.

Primaries? I'm looking forward to towards the general election! I have no problem with the money bombs we have now but we also have to consider our plans for the future and prepare for the general election.