PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh: Candidate of the week

BIG_J
01-25-2008, 12:09 PM
So,

I was on my way to lunch at Mall of America today; and flipped on the local KTLK 100.3 FM conservative talk radio show today; and here is LRUSHBO talking up

Drum-Roll Please:

Romney!

Yep, Romney.

Not only that he went on a 10 minute Tirade about how he hates McCain and Huckabee saying that they would literally ruin the party and that we (the republicans) would be the triple A team for the democrats.

He went on to espouse that McCain had no knowledge whatsoever about the economy; but Mitt did.

He went on to conclude that Huckabee and McCain would lose the general election in a landslide.

(Ha-ha-ha we at these forums have predicted that since April!)

So, I thought I would share that with everyone as I thought it was hilarious that Rush thinks the same thing about Huckster and McCain as we do.

Now, only if he would start mentioning Paul.

We're starting to turn the tide; Dr. Paul help us! ! !

EDIT:

Also on the walkway i saw a ron paul bumper sticker attached to the window that was half-scraped off. Nice Guerilla Marketing but respect private property!
(between Sears and L4)

UnReconstructed
01-25-2008, 12:13 PM
Limbaugh works for Romney. His show is syndicated through Clear Channel Communications... a company that Romney owns.

banjojambo9
01-25-2008, 12:15 PM
What would it cost to buy the support of just about every nationally syndicated neocon talk show host in America? About $19.5 billion, which is what Mitt Romney's private equity firm, Bain Capital, and Thomas H. Lee Partners have agreed to pay in a leveraged buyout agreement with Clear Channel Communications, the largest radio station owner in the country. This is part of a negotiation that has been pending for over a year. Mitt Romney remains a silent partner of Bain Capital.

fmontez
01-25-2008, 12:20 PM
So,

I was on my way to lunch at Mall of America today; and flipped on the local KTLK 100.3 FM conservative talk radio show today; and here is LRUSHBO talking up

Drum-Roll Please:

Romney!

Yep, Romney.

Not only that he went on a 10 minute Tirade about how he hates McCain and Huckabee saying that they would literally ruin the party and that we (the republicans) would be the triple A team for the democrats.

He went on to espouse that McCain had no knowledge whatsoever about the economy; but Mitt did.

He went on to conclude that Huckabee and McCain would lose the general election in a landslide.

(Ha-ha-ha we at these forums have predicted that since April!)

So, I thought I would share that with everyone as I thought it was hilarious that Rush thinks the same thing about Huckster and McCain as we do.

Now, only if he would start mentioning Paul.

We're starting to turn the tide; Dr. Paul help us! ! !

EDIT:

Also on the walkway i saw a ron paul bumper sticker attached to the window that was half-scraped off. Nice Guerilla Marketing but respect private property!
(between Sears and L4)

That is why I encourage all Minnesotans to e-mail and call Jason Lewis (be MN Nice) and get him on our band wagon. I believe MN could be the first State RP wins... as far as KTLK goes he has way more influence than Rush or Sean. jasonlewis@ktlkfm.com

BIG_J
01-25-2008, 12:27 PM
I sent this to JL just yesterday after the previous 8 weeks of him not saying the forbidden:

Brendan,

Normally I do not write Emails from my work address to anyone I do not know. However, this issue has been bugging me for the last 8 weeks.

I listen to the Jason Lewis show from around 4:30 - 6 just about every day; and every day I hear him talk about:

Liberty / Private property rights (No Smoking ban; and I agree, and I'm the biggest non-smoker ever)
Accountability (I-35w Bridge Collapse, Public Transportation)
Real Conservatives (Not Huckabee, Romney, or Julie-Annie)

I swear to god he is reading straight from the Ron Paul website sometimes.

So my question is; now that Fred Thompson is out; the only real conservative in the race who is for Liberty and Accountability, and Fiscal Conservatism; is Ron.

Brendan - I'm not some whack-job conspiracy theorist - heck I think the 9/11 CTs are freaking nut-jobs on par with the non-moon-lander CTs.

I'm just your average joe six pack; and every day I listen to your show I wish Jason would for once just utter this:

"And you know who has been sticking up for your Liberty; a sound dollar; States Rights, Family Values? Not Huckabee, Romney, or Giulani, No a real conservative Ron Paul."

I think the war is what is dividing the republican party; and we are doing it to ourselves but we don't have to! I understand the Pro-War side I really do; I Have been pro-war for the past 4 years; however it comes down to; we can't afford it. Not; oh I feel sorry for the terrorists etc. etc. We just plain and simple can't afford it.

I appreciate your time!

Jeremy

fmontez
01-25-2008, 12:40 PM
I swear to god he is reading straight from the Ron Paul website sometimes.

I sent him a very similar e-mail, and he does give RP a lot of talk time. From what he says on the radio he is waiting for RP to win a State... to win a single delegate (referring to the primary delegates vs. caucus).

He basically has the RP book minus the chapter on Iraq.

WilliamC
01-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Romney is now the establishment Republican choice and they are re-defining the meaning of Conservative to fit him.

Thad Cochran, senior Senator from Mississippi, has endorsed Romney.

BIG_J
01-25-2008, 01:50 PM
LOL. When are we going to get our week in the spotlight *** ******!

BIG_J
01-26-2008, 02:01 PM
I was listening to Jason Lewis last night on the ride home from work and he and the interviewee he had on who was anti-cato said he was going to vote for Ron Paul.

However, Jason and The person being interviewed kept saying how he had no chance.

If your in Minneapolis and listen; send an email to Brendan or Jason saying Ron CAN win!