PDA

View Full Version : Billionaire Troll to back Ron Paul!

fmontez
01-25-2008, 12:06 PM
It had to happen eventually, our two favorite subjects combine. That's right, a Billioniare Troll will be entering the race soon, backing Ron Paul. I can't give more details at the moment... it's Hush Hush. More information to follow. I am uper serious folks. :rolleyes:

asgardshill
01-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Damn - there's money to be made from trolling? Who knew?

HenryKnoxFineBooks
01-25-2008, 12:30 PM
While funny, may lead to more distracting threads.

I give you a 6/10

newmedia4ron
01-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Damn - there's money to be made from trolling? Who knew?

Do you like Atlantis? I thought the orginal series was so much better.

Spideynw
01-25-2008, 12:53 PM
It had to happen eventually, our two favorite subjects combine. That's right, a Billioniare Troll will be entering the race soon, backing Ron Paul. I can't give more details at the moment... it's Hush Hush. More information to follow. I am uper serious folks. :rolleyes:

You must be bored.

fmontez
01-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Ok, I can’t get into all the details, but it is fair to say that not only humans are upset about the wicked GOP and their disrespect for the Constitution. Coupled with the exclusion of Ron Paul from TrollTime TV’s Jan 23 Debate that hosted all the candidates (including Fred Thomas, Duncan Hunter, and Tom Tancredo) our mysterious Troll Billionaire benefactor has decided enough is enough.

Not only will he be funding a series of national TV ads that will run 24/7 on all 3 major Networks and the cable news channels CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News but we can expect a fleet of Ron Paul blimps within the next couple weeks.

There is also good news for this forum, due to Mitt Romney’s failure to make his payroll payment to his horde of paid Troll Infiltrators and the influence/cash of our new benefactor the Trolls Union has agreed to endorse Ron Paul AND put a stop to all Romney trolls posting on this (and other) forums.

asgardshill
01-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Do you like Atlantis? I thought the orginal series was so much better.

Meh - I haven't been able to get into it at all. I was out of the country most of last year so I missed a lot of the backstory. And what I've seen so far hasn't thrilled me to any great degree. In that far-away future when I'll actually get time to watch some stuff on TV, I might score the DVD set and catch up.

RockEnds
01-25-2008, 01:05 PM
There is also good news for this forum, due to Mitt Romney’s failure to make his payroll payment to his horde of paid Troll Infiltrators and the influence/cash of our new benefactor the Trolls Union has agreed to endorse Ron Paul AND put a stop to all Romney trolls posting on this (and other) forums.

Why are you still here?

WilliamC
01-25-2008, 01:06 PM
You think you're joking but what you don't know....

The trolls are real ;)

fmontez
01-25-2008, 01:12 PM
Why are you still here?

FYI

If I was a paid troll I would donate all my money to Ron Paul! :)

Give me a link to where I can apply! I could double my income, trolling while at work... CHA-CHING!

Plus

I am super ceral about this guys... why doesn't anyone believe me?

integrity
01-25-2008, 01:15 PM
why doesn't anyone believe me?

hmmmm. 39 posts a day, most containing conflicting B.S. and you have to ask why?

banjojambo9
01-25-2008, 01:15 PM

why are the stars in your avatar upside down?

fmontez
01-25-2008, 01:23 PM
hmmmm. 39 posts a day, most containing conflicting B.S. and you have to ask why?

Go pooh-pooh in someone elses post please! This is good news, and I don't want some Fringer/Truther/Hater spoiling it.

integrity
01-25-2008, 01:25 PM
Go pooh-pooh in someone elses post please! This is good news, and I don't want some Fringer/Truther/Hater spoiling it.

what a blatent troll.

fmontez
01-25-2008, 01:31 PM
what a blatent troll.

You have no love, joy, or amusement in your heart at all. I call that a troll. You are one of the chief troll-mongers I made this post to address my own little troll trap, and you wandered right into it. Now hopefully you will keep all your troll accusation in here... how many have you labeled troll???? for shame. In my day we called your type killjoys.

integrity
01-25-2008, 01:36 PM
You have no love, joy, or amusement in your heart at all. I call that a troll. You are one of the chief troll-mongers I made this post to address my own little troll trap, and you wandered right into it. Now hopefully you will keep all your troll accusation in here... how many have you labeled troll???? for shame. In my day we called your type killjoys.

you sure are full of $hit. You think you are cute and funny? I think you are disgusting. keep your cutesy little PM's out of my mailbox.

fmontez
01-25-2008, 01:39 PM
you sure are full of $hit. You think you are cute and funny? I think you are disgusting.

I am here to support Dr. Paul, despite people like. Fair to say that we both dislike each other... Now I am ignoring you because I shouldn't be feeding you... it doesn't work.. you just get bigger, meaner, and ugiler.

Molly1
01-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Ok, I can’t get into all the details, but it is fair to say that not only humans are upset about the wicked GOP and their disrespect for the Constitution. Coupled with the exclusion of Ron Paul from TrollTime TV’s Jan 23 Debate that hosted all the candidates (including Fred Thomas, Duncan Hunter, and Tom Tancredo) our mysterious Troll Billionaire benefactor has decided enough is enough.

Not only will he be funding a series of national TV ads that will run 24/7 on all 3 major Networks and the cable news channels CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News but we can expect a fleet of Ron Paul blimps within the next couple weeks.

"it is fair to say that not only humans are upset about the wicked GOP and their disrespect for the Constitution. "

You say this sarcastically, as though you don't believe it.

You mind telling me why it's not true? Who else besides Ron Paul ever mentions the Constitution from either party?

At this point, no one that left in the race.

Are you trying to tell me the Constitution is not currently under attack by the globalists who have co-opted the Republican party?

I've no sense of humor for this. It's not funny.

LibertyOfOne
01-25-2008, 01:41 PM
I'm super serial folks!
Manbearpig is a real threat.

fmontez
01-25-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm super serial folks!
Manbearpig is a real threat.

I agree, Manbearpig is a real danger. I don't pay much attention to the Dems, I wonder who Al will endorse?

Pete
01-25-2008, 04:09 PM
I agree, Manbearpig is a real danger. I don't pay much attention to the Dems, I wonder who Al will endorse?

Al will endorse Rally's and White Castle, by the looks of things.