PDA

View Full Version : Useful video on negotiating DHS internal checkpoints

XNavyNuke
01-25-2008, 12:06 PM
Roadblock Revelation: Homeland Security Checkpoint Video Now Availale (http://checkpointusa.org/blog/index.php/2008/01/09/p79)

It should be noted by those who live far from the border that internal suspicionless checkpoints are quickly becoming the norm while our fundamental right to travel unmolested absent reasonable suspicion of wrongdoing is being routinely trampled on. Keep in mind, this checkpoint did not take place on the border. It took place inside the country over 40 miles North of the border along a regularly traveled State highway that never intersects the border at any point.

After being stopped by a Border Patrol agent (who wasn't actually patrolling the border), the agent refused to identify herself or her badge number while at the same time demanding to know my citizenship. Unlike local or State police who have never given me a hard time about identifying themselves, just about every federal agent whose ever approached me in the field has refused to do so.

XNN

w2992
01-25-2008, 01:35 PM
The only thing changed on the border fence is the exits they are closed. You must have a card to get out. Most people on international departing flights are sneak attacked. As you turn a corner on the jetway just before you get on the plane you are questioned. like "how much cash do you have"... Hitlers parents were border patrol people they all have this Nationalist mentallity. I pray they will repent before they die. God will ask for their papers. Nope not getting in. What you do or did not do for the least of my bretheren you did to me. Charles Walker w2992@yahoo.com