PDA

View Full Version : Romney Trolls and Clowns.. Bring It On..

Revolution9
01-25-2008, 11:55 AM
OK clowns. We do not ban people here except in the most aggrevious of cases.. But we do like to waltz the trolls around and smack them, take them out behind the woodshed and lay a willow switch across their sorry, bloated, baragrugous and borborygmic idiocies, for a pasttime. It provides a level of amusement in a grueling campaign that adds some levity and triumphal chuckles to the foray.

To start with, yer voting for Romney and shilling on an internets forum for him. That makes you an insipidly obsequious bootlicker with a spell of glamouries cast firmly about your vapid and truncated intellect tying you firmly and theocratically into the egophreniacal field of plastique phoniness he so triumphantly sports in public at every appearance. What makes your appearance here especially delicious is that you deem, and rightly so, our man to be a threat to yer pompously coifed game show host of a candidate. Our man has your clown licked at every turn of the philosophcal debate and has more integrity, loyalty to The People and superior intellect than your idiot can muster in an entire motorcade of truncated bootlicking advisors and lawyers. Let's face the real music here. Your game show host of a fool for POTUS would ask a bunch of corporate lawyers how to run the country instead of just opening The Constitution, The Law Of The land, and reading it. It is not like it is that hard to understand. America's grade eight educated farmers understood the meanings therein implicitly, but your halfwit of an abderitic simpleton has to get a team of lawyers due to the bb in a boxcar mentality he sports in his talking point rehearsed answers.

The clown you Romney trolls support is a chickenshit and frighttened little boy. He wants to quadruple the size of Gitmo so that he can waterboard every bad guy who is gonna blow up his mansion for being rich, free and having a slick hairdo. Give me a goddamned break. A Texas rancher has more worries stepping out into his backyard from snakes, scorpions and barnyard diseases like anthrax than we do from international terrorists. Just because your man is quivering in fear does not mean that real men and women with a brain and real American heart are afraid. Some of us have not turned into grovelling bootlickers seeking assurances from the schoolyard bully he won't trash their ass with a pummeling.

So keep up your frat boy 101 barroom antics.. Yer looking real charming and smart..heh.. But you do not call the square dance here and your man ain't got the brains, morals or heart to take on our man in a real contest not rigged by the warmakers. And not one single one of ya has the wherewithal to take me on in a battle of wits. i guaran-fucking-tee it.

A Photo Of Mitt From The Matrix White Room...
http://www.wonderfullywacky.com/mrwonderfulBIG.jpg

Yer Superior
Randy
Sargeant-At-Arms
Firing Range Officer

flames2dust77
01-25-2008, 12:08 PM
I don't think the trolls will be touching this one. lol.

acptulsa
01-25-2008, 01:10 PM
So far, this thread is like watching The Beauty and the Beast. I'll try to lure them in if I can, R9. Don't get indigestion.

Revolution9
01-25-2008, 01:21 PM
So far, this thread is like watching The Beauty and the Beast. I'll try to lure them in if I can, R9. Don't get indigestion.

Chumming for sharks never gives me indigestion. Only the sharks suffer. To me they are simply exercises n creative writing. My dad was a drill sargeant so I have the rant still in me..heh

Best
Randy

Revolution9
01-25-2008, 01:23 PM
I don't think the trolls will be touching this one. lol.

It s a notice.. I doubt they will give t a go as they are simply, utterly and irretrievably outclassed. I like t kick them in the ankles and let them know they ain't too bright though:D

Best Regards
Randy

newyearsrevolution08
01-25-2008, 01:25 PM
debating is by far one of the best things that we can learn. I believe that instead of getting other candidates supporters pissed off, we 1. ask why they support them and 2. what issues that their candidate stands for is important.

Most the time, they have no clue on the #2 except "he looks like he will win".

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-25-2008, 01:41 PM
debating is by far one of the best things that we can learn. I believe that instead of getting other candidates supporters pissed off, we 1. ask why they support them and 2. what issues that their candidate stands for is important.

Most the time, they have no clue on the #2 except "he looks like he will win".

If they're here to disrupt things, they don't really care for honest debate.

thefred
01-25-2008, 01:44 PM
wow, those trolls have been active on all forums, facebook and etc.

raiha
01-25-2008, 01:49 PM
Here we are Revoltuion9. you might need this for future posts!

http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/shake_rule.html

:D

Lord Xar
01-25-2008, 01:58 PM
If you want to debate the Romeny trolls, go to Alipac.us -- it got out of control. I mean, I swear - I really feel that they are paid. You throw everything at them and they just say "well, I believe what he says..." - no thought, no nothing... WEIRD!

LibertyEagle
01-25-2008, 02:00 PM
Sic 'em. :D

Seriously, if anyone sees troll-like behavior, please flag the post and the moderators will take a look at it. Thanks.