PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Writers 18-35

freelance
08-02-2007, 08:30 AM
If you're a young writer, here's an opportunity to reach a young adult demographic.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/wrg/386207674.html

Reply to: gigs-386207674@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-31, 3:22PM EDT

My name is Andrew Moreno. I am the director of public relations and marketing at Lifted Magazine, Inc. We are an online digital magazine with core offices in California, Texas and Germany. Lifted Magazine is an independent magazine which was created in 2005. The magazine is targeted at adults between 18-34 years old who are in tune with themselves and want an alternative to mainstream magazines.

We cover a wide variety of topics including Travel, Faith, Relationships, Education, Public Policy and Entertainment. We recently added two special sections, Election 2008 and a Global Warming/Environment section. We are pleased to announce that Dr. George Phillies (Libertarian Party) and Dr. Kent Mesplay (Green Party) have already added to our dialog. Please visit our website www.LiftedMagazine.com for archives of our magazine and more details about us.

As a means and method to create and generate more young writers, we would like to express our interest in adding some freelance writers to our staff. We strongly encourage International writers to apply/seek interest. This is a wonderful opportunity for recent undergradutes, high school students, graduates, or new/novice writers who are looking to expand and diversify their portfolios with an established magazine. We have over 200 indpendent articles from writers around the world.

At Lifted Magazine we offer you the freedom to write on almost any subject, to promote your agenda and portfolio.

"When I first started writing at Lifted Magazine, I was amazed at how many doors it could open. I was able to gain press access to various events and interview my favorite celebrities and politicians." -

If you are intersted, please email me and I will send you our submissions guideline.

Thank you, I look forward to your responses!

visit: www.LiftedMagazine.com

BuddyRey
08-02-2007, 08:32 AM
WOW!!! Hey, thanks a lot for posting this! I've been looking for something just like this to sink my teeth into!