PDA

View Full Version : If Obama doesn't win the Dem nomination....

wgadget
01-25-2008, 11:28 AM
I DO believe that Ron Paul could win over his electorate.

Many African-Americans WILL NOT vote for Hillary.

:)

marcus3x
01-25-2008, 11:31 AM

ron paul could've taken some of obama's supporters if he would have challenged the n.h. recount and then called out obama to do the same. if obama would have ignored the n.h. recount paul could've made obama supporters second guess their support

Mystile
01-25-2008, 11:31 AM
But the MSM is trying to paint the newsletter controversy all over the wall.

Deborah K
01-25-2008, 11:38 AM
I do believe you have a point here. Maybe some blacks will have a problem because of the letters, but the white Obama supporters DO NOT like what the Clintons are trying to do to him!

If Hillary wins, then we'll know for sure that we've lost our control as a nation over the electoral process and thus those who govern us. I've done a little research into the Bilderberg group and it appears as though they do the picking. It also appears as though they have picked Hillary.

I hope I am wrong about this. If I am, I can tell you, my faith in the political process, and this government will be renewed. If I am right, and she wins, mark my words, there will be an eventual revolt because people are starting to wake up to the fact that globalization includes merging countries, and ours is on the verge of a merge with Canada and Mexico. The handwriting is on the wall.

DAFTEK
01-25-2008, 11:40 AM
If Paul drops out i would vote for Obama, if Obama drops out "Unlikely" I would hope his supporters vote for Dr.Paul :D

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-25-2008, 11:43 AM

We could probably scoop up at least 20-30% of his voters with an independent run. We're talking maybe 5 million people or more.

Voluntaryist
01-25-2008, 11:45 AM
www.obamala.com

nullvalu
01-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Well, keep in mind not all Obama's supporters are black. In fact just yesterday I was talking to a middle-aged (white) guy who was supporting Obama & is a life-long democrat, but he & his friends are making the switch to Paul.. I gave him a bumper sticker & he's going to slap it over his Obama sticker! :D So I definatelly think you're right there!

But just a question, if Clinton got the nomination, why wouldn't she just ask Obama to be her Veep?