PDA

View Full Version : RP lost opportunity to nail McCain on Hitler comment

meadors
01-25-2008, 11:06 AM
I was very disappointed that RP didn't get even with McCain when he had the chance to ask him a question. 99%+ of the viewing public could not answer the question, thus, McCain's response appeared to be a good answer. Intead, RP should have stated one of his positions while in the process of asking a question that the public could relate to. For example, he could have said something alone these lines:

The Republican party had always believed that pre-emptive war was contrary to our Christian values, and now that we have lost nearly 4000 American lives in Iraq, and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis citizens, and wasted nearly a trillion dollars bankrupting our country, do you still support pre-emptive war strategy which is the same strategy that Hilter used.

Signzit
01-25-2008, 11:10 AM
too Godly, and i'm not feeding the troll.

forgive me

dsentell
01-25-2008, 11:10 AM
I, too, was disappointed in RP's question. While it was a brilliant one, few people had a clue as to what he was talking about. In the very least, he should have taken a few moments to explain and that would have given viewers the ability to see his genius.

Yes, your question would have been great, as would a thousand others he could have hurled at these bozos . . .