PDA

View Full Version : Prevent a repeat of the MSNBC Debate

mello
01-25-2008, 10:53 AM
After watching the MSNBC debate which was a farce, I think we need to let CNN know that the candidates should receive equal time in their debate. From Wolf Blitzer & Jack Cafferty all the way down the ranks we need to let them know that this will not stand. It would probably be more effective if we could get Huckabee supports to join in also since they received little airtime as well.

I know that CNN's contact info is somewhere on this forum but I haven't been able to find it. If anyone knows where it is, please paste it into this thread.

fuzzybekool
01-25-2008, 10:56 AM
Don't hold your breath. Anything short of a huge throng of Ron Paul supporters in California outside where ever this debate is going to take place will do nothing.

CNN crews should be arriving soon in California to start setting up. Civil Harassment is what needs to be done.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-25-2008, 11:06 AM
Anything short of Rupert getting his brains scrambled won't do a thing.

mello
01-25-2008, 11:14 AM
Don't hold your breath. Anything short of a huge throng of Ron Paul supporters in California outside where ever this debate is going to take place will do nothing.

CNN crews should be arriving soon in California to start setting up. Civil Harassment is what needs to be done.

That might be a good idea. 5,000-10,000 people showing up outside of CNN's headquarters with signs saying "CANDIDATES DESERVES EQUAL TIME!!!" the day before the debates would make one hell of a statement.