PDA

View Full Version : Matt Lewis posts Ron Paul Video At Townhall (A conversion in the making?)

Douglass Bartley
08-02-2007, 07:55 AM
Mirabile Dictu: http://www.townhall.com/blog/g/32244a9a-16bb-453b-b897-9a54a6a18c2f (http://www.townhall.com/blog/g/32244a9a-16bb-453b-b897-9a54a6a18c2f)

Today's Narcissus articles at http://rxpaul.townhall.com

Ron Paul: "Real Republican"
Posted at 9:30:31 AM on Thursday, August 02, 2007
Ron Paul: 4th Most Non-Partisan in Congress
Posted at 8:51:04 AM on Thursday, August 02, 2007
Ron Paul Ahead of All on Alexa
Posted at 8:34:36 AM on Thursday, August 02, 2007
Ron Paul Winning 56% of Dick Armey Straw Poll
Posted at 8:21:44 AM on Thursday, August 02, 2007

LibertyEagle
08-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Will someone please address Pam's question...

So far, no supporter of Paul here
has been able to tell us how Paul intends to protect us from terrorists. Or what he would do about Iran and nukes.

I'm waiting.

This is a MAJOR deal for this crowd and they don't see Dr. Paul as being strong on the defense of our country. There are some good people on this site and if we can answer questions like this one well, we stand a decent chance of bringing them over into RP territory.

AMack
08-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Didn't Ron vote for the Missile Defense bill?

Ron Paul Fan
08-02-2007, 08:56 AM
Will someone please address Pam's question...

This is a MAJOR deal for this crowd and they don't see Dr. Paul as being strong on the defense of our country. There are some good people on this site and if we can answer questions like this one well, we stand a decent chance of bringing them over into RP territory.

Well, I answered it and it looks like a couple other have. One wonders why you didn't take initiative and answer it, but that's neither here nor there. Our goal is to convince Pam and gain another supporter. I think we can do it and I'm glad that I was the one to lead us in spreading Ron Paul's message. You can thank me later.

LibertyEagle
08-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Well, I answered it and it looks like a couple other have. One wonders why you didn't take initiative and answer it, but that's neither here nor there. Our goal is to convince Pam and gain another supporter. I think we can do it and I'm glad that I was the one to lead us in spreading Ron Paul's message. You can thank me later.

Well jackass, I'm the one called Liberty who wrote several of the replies over there, in case you didn't realize. :mad:

And what's with this "lead us" bullshit? Your pomposity is astounding!

Ron Paul Fan
08-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Well jackass, I'm the one called Liberty who was posting like hell over there, in case you didn't realize. Take a hike. :mad:

And what's with this "lead us" bullshit? Your pomposity is astounding!

Easy now. I was the first one to answer Pam's question so I would consider myself a leader in that regard because I took the initiative and didn't ask if someone else could do it. I applaud you for following me in my efforts to answer Pam's question and add her as a supporter. No need for the name calling. We should promote non-intervention because intervention doesn't lend itself to a peaceful world. The freedom message brings us together, it doesn't divide us. It doesn't matter who got there first or second. It only matters that we are spreading the freedom message. Some of us are leaders and some are followers, but both are individuals and all individuals should be treated the same way.

LibertyEagle
08-02-2007, 09:30 AM
Easy now. I was the first one to answer Pam's question so I would consider myself a leader in that regard because I took the initiative and didn't ask if someone else could do it. I applaud you for following me in my efforts to answer Pam's question and add her as a supporter. No need for the name calling. We should promote non-intervention because intervention doesn't lend itself to a peaceful world. The freedom message brings us together, it doesn't divide us. It doesn't matter who got there first or second. It only matters that we are spreading the freedom message. Some of us are leaders and some are followers, but both are individuals and all individuals should be treated the same way.

Be careful, your pomposity is showing.

You haven't led jack shit on TH. Many of us have been posting on this board for quite a few months. So you can let go of your "leader" BS.

Nor have I, or would I, follow YOU anywhere. You have been a jerk on this Forum since Day 1 and I'm sick of your crap.

Now you come around and toss around innuendos of... "One wonders why you didn't take initiative and answer it, but that's neither here nor there."

What kind of crap is that? I asked for help, because I have attempted to address this issue numerous times on TownHall and I thought that someone else might be able to do a better job of it than I had. Was it necessary to insult me? And you continue with your BS "follower" innuendo.

briatx
08-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Um, seems to me that Liberty was over there leading the charge, and was asking for some backup.

Remember guys, there's no 'I' in "TEAM". But there is a "ME". :P

Ron Paul Fan
08-02-2007, 09:37 AM
Um, seems to me that Liberty was over there leading the charge, and was asking for some backup.

Remember guys, there's no 'I' in "TEAM". But there is a "ME". :P

This is what I was trying to say, but then I get attacked for helping to spread Ron Paul's message. I think we need to take a step back and follow what Dr. Paul preaches and that's non-intervention, and apply it to this forum as well. Like I said, it doesn't matter who was leading us and who was following, it only matters that we're all working together for Dr. Paul. There is no need to say that I am trouble because I have been getting the word out to others about Ron Paul from Day 1. I will no longer respond on this issue because I think we should promote peace, be friends with people, and not start wars.

LibertyEagle
08-02-2007, 09:39 AM
I think we should promote peace, be friends with people, and not start wars.

Then, please remember this in the future and NOT START THEM!

LibertyEagle
08-02-2007, 09:40 AM
By the way, what is your screen name on TH?

specsaregood
08-02-2007, 09:40 AM

LOL. I was busy finding supporting links and quote. I wasn't following anybodies lead. You need a pat on the back or something? OK, good job "leader" and keep up the good work.

LibertyEagle
08-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Oh wow, you did a great job, specs. :)

DeadheadForPaul
08-02-2007, 09:44 AM
that video misspelled President...

specsaregood
08-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Oh wow, you did a great job, specs. :)

Thanks. I can't believe that anybody can read the last two quotes Giuliani vs. Paul and still want Giuliani.

Not too bad yourself. :)

LibertyEagle
08-02-2007, 10:07 AM
By the way, what is your screen name on TH?

I'm still very curious as to who exactly "Ron Paul Fan" is over on TownHall. He made the statement that he "answered the question" with regard to how Dr. Paul would defend our country; he also said he took the lead on TH, which would indicate that he made one of the first pro Paul posts. I don't see it, myself. So, who is he or she?

LibertyEagle
08-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Thanks. I can't believe that anybody can read the last two quotes Giuliani vs. Paul and still want Giuliani.

No kidding. Those were great quotes you pulled out.