PDA

View Full Version : Did Huckabee Lie last night...hell Yeah he did!

clintontj72
01-25-2008, 10:33 AM
Anyone notice Huckabee's Lie last night.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Jan_24_Republican_Debate_Did_Mike_Huckabee_Lie

Deborah K
01-25-2008, 10:34 AM
Yes, I noticed it. He disgusts me.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-25-2008, 10:35 AM
american's are too stupid to know this, Ron should have called him out right then and there

bobo37
01-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Fraudabee lies every night

Cleaner44
01-25-2008, 10:39 AM
dugg Huckster the liar.

rich34
01-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Not only that, but he also said last night that he don't want to force his religious views upon anyone else, but just last week down in South Carolina he stated that we need to amend the constititution to fit the Bible. So there's another lie in less than a week.

Phantom
01-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Good find clintontj72

I just stuck the video on digg.

Help push it to the front page.

Mike Huckabee Lies and Gets Away With It - Almost

h ttp://digg.com/politics/Mike_Huckabee_Lies_and_Gets_Away_With_It_Almost

Dutch_in_Hanoi
01-25-2008, 10:48 AM
Huck fell through the ice big time during this debate. Most people won't notice that he lied but his overall performance was really bad and people will notice that.

colin1
01-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Not only that, but he also said last night that he don't want to force his religious views upon anyone else, but just last week down in South Carolina he stated that we need to amend the constititution to fit the Bible. So there's another lie in less than a week.

Just what we need, another smooth talking governor from Arkansas. :rolleyes:

clintontj72
01-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Good find clintontj72

I just stuck the video on digg.

Help push it to the front page.

Mike Huckabee Lies and Gets Away With It - Almost

h ttp://digg.com/politics/Mike_Huckabee_Lies_and_Gets_Away_With_It_Almost

Thanks...I almost came out of me seat last night when he said that...and nobody challenged him on it....grrrrrr...so we'll challenge him on it today :P

manny
01-25-2008, 10:58 AM
And here was I thinking lies made baby Jesus cry

How on earth his "amend the constitution to fit religion" nonsense has been swept under the carpet shows just how hard the press are still pushing him.

Think of how much outrage there was when coke changed their recipe! People, jokingly, compared it to altering the constitution. And yet here a presidential candidate proclaims it and the press just ignore it. And they call Ron "unelectable" with his crazy, radical ideas such as cutting taxes and limited government.

clintontj72
01-25-2008, 11:01 AM
And here was I thinking lies made baby Jesus cry

How on earth his "amend the constitution to fit religion" nonsense has been swept under the carpet shows just how hard the press are still pushing him.

Think of how much outrage there was when coke changed their recipe! People, jokingly, compared it to altering the constitution. And yet here a presidential candidate proclaims it and the press just ignore it. And they call Ron "unelectable" with his crazy, radical ideas such as cutting taxes and limited government.

I believe we could still prevail...if not...Ron's threat last night of a third party run :D

clintontj72
01-25-2008, 11:16 AM
american's are too stupid to know this, Ron should have called him out right then and there

I doubt the moderators would have given Ron the chance to call him out.

clintontj72
01-25-2008, 11:33 AM
blimp

Deborah K
01-25-2008, 12:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUYLkYF3MMA Here's the lie! And Ron Paul's truth.

AHAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAA!!!!

Mitt must have stopped using his Grecian Formula - his hair sure looks a lot darker in this clip.

Cal Mabus
01-25-2008, 12:23 PM
Huckabeenlaudin lies!

clintontj72
01-25-2008, 12:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUYLkYF3MMA Here's the lie! And Ron Paul's truth.

Mitt must have stopped using his Grecian Formula - his hair sure looks a lot darker in this clip.

The video is in the article as well.

SovereignMN
01-25-2008, 12:36 PM
Huckabee's worst moment of the debate was when he talked about Romney's kids and made a joke about the money he was leaving them behind. Leave family out of the debates. Does Huckabee really want our kids to be fair game for jokes? I don't think so.

meadors
01-25-2008, 12:47 PM
RP should have taken Huck to task for his lies and should have stated that he has been talking about a recession and the financial problems during all the debates. The debates are great opportunities to get follow-up media coverage when there is a "confrontation". I don't understand why he does not take advantage of these opportunities.

flames2dust77
01-25-2008, 12:49 PM
yes. i saw it. i came unglued at that point.

clintontj72
01-25-2008, 02:46 PM
RP should have taken Huck to task for his lies and should have stated that he has been talking about a recession and the financial problems during all the debates. The debates are great opportunities to get follow-up media coverage when there is a "confrontation". I don't understand why he does not take advantage of these opportunities.

Yeah...I was waiting for it...but it never came...grrrr...

RockEnds
01-25-2008, 03:03 PM
I'm still upset about his attempt to attribute Billy Jack's line to Chuck Norris. Granted, Norris had a mean wheel kick, but it was Tom Laughlin's famous line, and Laughlin was on the New Hampshire ballot as a Democratic presidential candidate this year. In 2004, he was on the Republican ballot. He's been running for president as a protest to try to stop the war.

I find it offensive that Huckabee stole another presidential candidate's line to draw attention to himself.

Here's the Billy Jack clip that Huckabee pirated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v325wdgoFH4

Live Free
01-25-2008, 03:14 PM

We, my husband and I, saw huckLebee say this and at first felt that he was lying. Then, we questioned... was that the debate that Ron Paul was excluded from?

Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks

billyjoeallen
01-25-2008, 03:15 PM
dugg.

evadmurd
01-25-2008, 03:22 PM
I think I am more upset that Dr. Paul didn't call him on it. I was cheering him to do so. It was a blatant and callous lie...something I have now come to expect when Huckabee opens his mouth. Either a joke or lie that is.

N13
01-25-2008, 03:46 PM
Huckabee is digging his own grave.

fmontez
01-25-2008, 03:53 PM
Ok, I will address this... No, he did not lie... there is a difference between making a mistake and lying.

Huckabee is a good man, until proved otherwise. He made a slip of the tongue, unless proved otherwise. People accuse me of being negative? I say that straight talk is not negative, but defaulting to the stance that people are wicked and dishonest is negative.

I challenge each person reading this post to post a few positive lines about Huckabee, Romney, or McCain in this forum. It feels good to let go of all that hate…

I will start!

I admire Huckabee for the strength of his faith, and his sense of humor.

RockEnds
01-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Ok, I will address this... No, he did not lie... there is a difference between making a mistake and lying.

Huckabee is a good man, until proved otherwise. He made a slip of the tongue, unless proved otherwise. People accuse me of being negative? I say that straight talk is not negative, but defaulting to the stance that people are wicked and dishonest is negative.

I challenge each person reading this post to post a few positive lines about Huckabee, Romney, or McCain in this forum. It feels good to let go of all that hate…

I will start!

This is a forum for RON PAUL supporters. Promote the other candidates on their forums.

The Machine
01-25-2008, 04:36 PM
A theocrat and a liar...plain and simple!

rich34
01-25-2008, 05:03 PM

Huckabee is a good man, until proved otherwise. He made a slip of the tongue, unless proved otherwise.

Dude, just last week Huckabee was saying that we needed to amend the constitution to be in "God's standards", yet last night he said that he will not enforce his religious views upon anyone else.

Here's some sources to his statements a little over a week ago.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Huckabee_Amend_Constitution_to_meet_Gods_0115.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXwjVXqw05Q

Was that a slip of the tongue? I think not! And like him saying that he's been the ONLY candidate on stage that's been warning people about the economy and everyone else said that it was going great. He's lying right through his teeth and needs to be called out on it!

evandi
01-25-2008, 06:06 PM

I will start!

You're the most obvious troll here. You're just here to try to keep us in the Republican Party. You are full of shit. Huckabee has been copying Ron Paul, and our Ghandi line. Even though Huck doesn't think we evolved from apes, when Huckabee see, Huckabee do. He was standing right next to Ron Paul in the cnbc debate and staring right at him.

Stop your trolling. You are just towing the party line and hoping that we will give up and help your POS buddies.

qh4dotcom
01-25-2008, 10:22 PM
He said another lie

When asked about his religion on the debate, Huckabee said that he doesn't impose his faith on other people.

On January 15 he said the constitution should be amended to reflect God's standards.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Huckabee_Amend_Constitution_to_meet_Gods_0115.html

Drknows
01-25-2008, 10:33 PM
yeah i cringed when i heard the huckster say that BS. I wish someone would call him out.

clintontj72
01-27-2008, 11:15 AM
yeah i cringed when i heard the huckster say that BS. I wish someone would call him out.

I wonder why RP didn't call him out...oh well...:rolleyes:

Ara825
01-27-2008, 12:17 PM
Perhaps we can all work together to write an open letter to Mr Huckabee and demand that he create his own platform rather than stealing from Ron Paul's. And remind him that lying is a sinful activity that a person who claims to be so close to God would not do.