PDA

View Full Version : Everything is going according to PLAN!!!!

dementedme
01-25-2008, 10:11 AM
a letter i received from dean santoro http://www.fightfirewithsnow.com

.................................................. ............................................

I know today is going to be a big day of complaining about how Ron Paul was
treated at the FAU debate last night. Let me reassure you NOTHING will break
the will and spirit of this true American patriot.

I spoke at the Ron Paul Rally in Boca Raton across the street from the FAU
campus. I also attended the debate.

I had the fortunate opportunity to speak at length with members of the Ron
Paul staff and a bit with Dr. Paul himself.

I'd like to assure everyone that the RP campaign knows EXACTLY what they are
doing. They've asked repeatedly that we continue to contribute and WALK OUR
PRECINCTS.

The media will NEVER cooperate. It's up to US to spread the message door to
door and continue the revolution... and keep hope alive - Dr. Paul has
blazed the trail and lit the fires of freedom.

I plan to release a YouTube video later this evening when I get home from
work - please take the time to watch and listen - I promise to make it brief
and relevant.

Please refrain from demanding that the campaign staff be fired etc. They are
all doing exactly as Dr. Paul requests and he knows how to win this - please
trust in his leadership - after speaking with him last night, I am even more
confident in him (as if I needed the reinforcement!)

Please sign up at my YouTube channel for video releases
www.youtube.com/santoroforcongress , also www.fightfirewithsnow.com for the
email update list.

Dr. Paul is a man I have the utmost respect for - his is the 5-star general
in this revolution and people like yourselves are the battlefield commanders
and infantrymen & women spreading the message of peace and prosperity.
People like myself, Ted Terbolizard in California and BJ Lawson in North
Carolina have taken this fight directly to congress by running for office in
our respective districts. We experience the frustration too - once the media
finds out we are Ron Paul supporters they dismiss our candidacies as fringe
and irrelevant.

FREEDOM is NOT IRRELEVENT.

What has happened to this country?? If we do not get the correct and
unfiltered information into the hands of the people (read: Slim Jims), those
people (our friends and neighbors) will vote for the establishment
fear-mongers, the 'governing class', the wealthy elitists, that will stop
at nothing to destroy our constitution and herd us into the doors of their
corporate conglomerates, tagging us with RF transmitters imbedded under our
skin and ending the American dream of our founders: a free people.

Time is running out. Reach out and touch a voter.

Dean

rollingpig
01-25-2008, 10:17 AM
thanks!

m72mc
01-25-2008, 10:21 AM
:D

bjrnet
01-25-2008, 10:35 AM
bump

alaric
01-25-2008, 10:43 AM
blimp!

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-25-2008, 10:44 AM
Exactly. RP is the one running the show at HQ.

And we all need to be supporting the other Ron Paul Republicans as well. Keep an eye on the Liberty Candidates section of these forums.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=230

Join their mailing lists and donate some cash if you're already maxed out on the Ron Paul campaign. Come on Democrats, we need some Ron Paul Democrats too.

Mystile
01-25-2008, 10:45 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Ron's got a thing or two up his sleeve. He wouldn't let the campaign slump.

pinkmandy
01-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Bump!

WilliamC
01-25-2008, 10:46 AM
Finally got my 1000 bumper stickers last night, the sticker blitz will begin this weekend on North Mississippis highways.

Still waiting for slim jims so I can start canvassing my precinct.

Let's get this done!

thomaspaine23
01-25-2008, 10:48 AM
I just wish Paul would make his message a little clearer for the average american.

For instance I'd like to see him say the government debt is 53 trillion dollars, or
170 thousand dollars for every person when SS and medicare are factored in.
I think he'd win alot of people over by pointing out that we all "owe" that 170k
and there is no way the programs will be able to survive.

Cleaner44
01-25-2008, 10:48 AM
Just keep working until it is all over. How many NBA games have you seen won in the 1st quarter?

VicVixvi
01-25-2008, 10:50 AM
I have suspected for a long while that Ron's strategy is to wage a war of attrition, i.e. stay low under the radar and let the other candidates slash & trash each other until there is only 1 or 2 left, THEN go on the attack.

The problem is that the attrition didn't happen soon enough. If we are not down to 1 other candidate & Ron left on Feb. 6th, we are done. Ron needs to go on the attack *now*.

mysticgeek
01-25-2008, 10:53 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Ron's got a thing or two up his sleeve. He wouldn't let the campaign slump.

I feel it! Ron was spot on last night. Especially after pulling out the McCain trick! We started with 11 now down to 5 and he is still in!

Did you notice how he kept them wondering at the end of the debate last night? Dr. Paul is stealth! We will win! I am canvasing this weekend in my small town of 2,000 in rural MN ... by myself! We need to take this to the streets!

dementedme
01-25-2008, 11:00 AM
haha! yeah ron paul knows what the deal is....

you guys gotta remember in april we didnt even have 500k to spend!!

now....

we have to go DOOR TO DOOR to wake people up!

they're begging for a new way, and ron paul is that way!

thanks for the support guys and gals...

PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORD!!!!

blakjak
01-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Just keep working until it is all over. How many NBA games have you seen won in the 1st quarter?

I love the optimism in this thread, but too bad this isn't the 1st quarter. With Super Tuesday less than 2 weeks away - this is more like the homestretch. The numbers have grown and will continue to grow but it may be too little, too late for an actual win. I would love to be proven wrong, though.

Dan Klaus
01-25-2008, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the post and optimism...let's hope we have enough time prior to super Tuesday....

Terbolizard??? cool name...

mysticgeek
01-25-2008, 11:11 AM
ALSO ... Notice how none of the other neo-cons even asked RP a question? They all tried to dictate the debate to be against Billary... I think they have learned that trying to use their "snotty" snickering attitude only hurts them in the end.

Again ... I think we need to canvass, canvass, canvass!!! From now until Feb 5th. The good doctor is doing his part ... and now it's up to his soldiers to do the leg work!

Stealth
01-25-2008, 11:33 AM
Dean Santoro is the man! Principled like Ron Paul. Check out http://www.fightfirewithsnow.com to learn more.

billyjoeallen
01-25-2008, 11:38 AM
bump

Gadsdenfly
01-25-2008, 11:51 AM
I'm glad to see more and more people willing to canvass door to door and contact people in tier precints. Although sign waving and rallys are fun they are not near as effective as an army of door to door canvassers or even telephone calls or leaving literature on thier door. The Precint captains have access to lists that will enable them to target likely RP voters. Sign up!

jacmicwag
01-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Need samples of small ads I can run in local shopper weekly papers. Can anyone send me links. Thanks.

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-25-2008, 12:05 PM
I have suspected for a long while that Ron's strategy is to wage a war of attrition, i.e. stay low under the radar and let the other candidates slash & trash each other until there is only 1 or 2 left, THEN go on the attack.

The problem is that the attrition didn't happen soon enough. If we are not down to 1 other candidate & Ron left on Feb. 6th, we are done. Ron needs to go on the attack *now*.

The primaries are a part of the process, but not the end all be all. The rEVOLution is not dependant on the Republican Party. The Republican Party is just the current vehicle of exposure. We are not done until November. And even then, that's just when the rEVOLution enters phase 2.

AlexMerced
01-25-2008, 12:06 PM

.................................................. ............................................

doing. They've asked repeatedly that we continue to contribute and WALK OUR
PRECINCTS.

The media will NEVER cooperate. It's up to US to spread the message door to
door and continue the revolution... and keep hope alive - Dr. Paul has
blazed the trail and lit the fires of freedom.

I plan to release a YouTube video later this evening when I get home from
work - please take the time to watch and listen - I promise to make it brief
and relevant.

Please refrain from demanding that the campaign staff be fired etc. They are
all doing exactly as Dr. Paul requests and he knows how to win this - please
trust in his leadership - after speaking with him last night, I am even more
confident in him (as if I needed the reinforcement!)

Please sign up at my YouTube channel for video releases
www.youtube.com/santoroforcongress , also www.fightfirewithsnow.com for the
email update list.

Dr. Paul is a man I have the utmost respect for - his is the 5-star general
in this revolution and people like yourselves are the battlefield commanders
and infantrymen & women spreading the message of peace and prosperity.
People like myself, Ted Terbolizard in California and BJ Lawson in North
Carolina have taken this fight directly to congress by running for office in
our respective districts. We experience the frustration too - once the media
finds out we are Ron Paul supporters they dismiss our candidacies as fringe
and irrelevant.

FREEDOM is NOT IRRELEVENT.

What has happened to this country?? If we do not get the correct and
unfiltered information into the hands of the people (read: Slim Jims), those
people (our friends and neighbors) will vote for the establishment
fear-mongers, the 'governing class', the wealthy elitists, that will stop
at nothing to destroy our constitution and herd us into the doors of their
corporate conglomerates, tagging us with RF transmitters imbedded under our
skin and ending the American dream of our founders: a free people.

Time is running out. Reach out and touch a voter.

Dean

bump for freedom

AlbemarleNC0003
01-25-2008, 12:07 PM
I love the optimism in this thread, but too bad this isn't the 1st quarter. With Super Tuesday less than 2 weeks away - this is more like the homestretch. The number have grown and will continue to grow but it may be too little, too late for an actual win. I would love to be proven wrong, though.

Most people decide who to vote for the day of the election. With that in mind, keeping the commercials to a minimum until the last moment would be good. Hope they flood the markets starting Feb 3rd. And donate. And canvas. And donate again.

RonPaulFTFW
01-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Good stuff.

yongrel
01-25-2008, 12:10 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that we will see the wily, hornery Ron Paul in the coming weeks. I want to see some impish grins! :D

blakjak
01-25-2008, 12:17 PM
Most people decide who to vote for the day of the election. With that in mind, keeping the commercials to a minimum until the last moment would be good. Hope they flood the markets starting Feb 3rd. And donate. And canvas. And donate again.

Another reason we should have gotten him (can still get him?) the requested $23 million. I do have a feeling that plan could've worked.

Highstreet
01-25-2008, 12:20 PM

I trust that he knows when the right time is.

The last week of Endorsements, money drops, and big name Advisors, along with his Economic plan release is just the beginning. It is already happening. You may not agree with the rate, but he has been doing this longer.

Highstreet
01-25-2008, 12:22 PM
Need samples of small ads I can run in local shopper weekly papers. Can anyone send me links. Thanks.

do a search of this forum. There are plenty of examples posted by previous members.

Trigonx
01-25-2008, 12:40 PM
bump

canvass and donate!

Akus
01-25-2008, 12:40 PM

doing.

Then you should have asked why is Mitt kicking our ass all over the US with his delegate numbers. Even other neo-cons don't come close.

Blowback
01-25-2008, 01:22 PM
I just wish Paul would make his message a little clearer for the average american.

For instance I'd like to see him say the government debt is 53 trillion dollars, or
170 thousand dollars for every person when SS and medicare are factored in.
I think he'd win alot of people over by pointing out that we all "owe" that 170k
and there is no way the programs will be able to survive.

53 trillion dollars is a difficult number to understand.

9 trillion dollars is also hard. I explain the 9 trillion as us theoretically owing the world based on market cap:

60 Cisco's
or
50 Google's
or
620 GM's
or
50 Bank of America's
or
214 Catepillar's

Ummm... shit.

This has helped my dad who works at Cisco understand these numbers.

InLoveWithRon
01-25-2008, 01:41 PM
53 trillion dollars is a difficult number to understand.

9 trillion dollars is also hard. I explain the 9 trillion as us theoretically owing the world based on market cap:

60 Cisco's
or
50 Google's
or
620 GM's
or
50 Bank of America's
or
214 Catepillar's

Ummm... shit.

This has helped my dad who works at Cisco understand these numbers.

It's much easier to explain.. Just tell him $13 Trillion is the entire GDP ( Gross domestic product) of the US.. So the US owes 4 times more than the country is worth.

The US owes enough money, money that can build 3 other America's.. And needs to pay another $13 Trillion to just keep the current America.. That = 4 americas'.. How's that for the reality of the situation..

billyjoeallen
01-25-2008, 02:02 PM
Then you should have asked why is Mitt kicking our ass all over the US with his delegate numbers. Even other neo-cons don't come close.

Mitt knows he needs us to beat Hillary in the general election. He and his people are saying nice stuff about us. If you read between the lines, you will have noticed a Romney/Paul alliance has formed against the McCain/Huckabee axis.

Notice also that the Liberal press (NYT, etc) is supporting McCain and the GOP establisment (Rush, Coulter, etc) that supports Romney has backed off of attacking Dr. Paul and us considerably.

It's like Survivor, presidential edition.

If we cooperate to take down McHuck, we get a seat at the table with the GOP. They need us and they know it. It's kind of like our Pact with Stalin to take down Hitler.

SilentBull
01-25-2008, 02:12 PM

Do you think that part of the plan is to release on ad that will actually talk about how he's against the war while McCain is not? I hope so.

Geronimo
01-25-2008, 07:08 PM
Bump

terryhamel
01-25-2008, 11:40 PM
Media complicity is a luxery that Ron doesn't have, which is why money bombs are ineffective. A continued, sustained stream of donations is the only way Ron can plan, project and keep up the good fight. We all want Ron to win, so we all need to donate often.

Money bombs are a distraction and actually hurt the campaign because they withhold money from Ron when he needs it. Just like a business, you can't operate on boom/bust cycles - you need sustained income.

Without media complicity, it's just an egocentric activity.

The money bomb was a fine idea until the media proved it wasn't going to be complicit. We need to adapt if we are to win Ron the presidency. If people really want to help Ron, they'll throw money at his campaign often. Instead of talk and websites of money bombs, there should be talk and websites of continued contributions. Throw some goals in there such as "X dollars for Super Bowl ads" and you help Ron spread the message.

Harry96
01-26-2008, 08:11 PM
Where's the video?

Give me liberty
01-26-2008, 08:18 PM
Where's the video?

I have been wondering that to :confused:
But yup i think it sounds like ron paul knows how to win this thing.

Rhys
01-26-2008, 08:22 PM
cool

lynnf
01-26-2008, 08:25 PM
Where's the video?

ever hear of something called a project schedule slip? hopefully, that is what's happened -- videos are more complicated to produce than many think, there is much work behind just a few minutes of footage.

lynn

dt_
01-26-2008, 08:49 PM
I sure hope Ron knows what he's doing .. will the race for the nomination be decided on Super Tuesday?

syborius
01-27-2008, 01:55 AM
Bump..THANKS...my energy was waning this morning, but then I said screw it. We need to fight tooth and nail to put the most honest politician of our lifetime in the whitehouse. This is our fight, and we should have all expected how hard it would be.

Never give up, never surrender! hehe

FOR LIBERTY- Ron Paul!!!!!!!