PDA

View Full Version : I refuse to vote for anyone but Ron Paul. He doesn't make it....I won't vote at all!

Deborah K
01-25-2008, 10:08 AM
A reality check.

The republicans and the democrats are two factions of the same party. If the good Doctor doesn't win the nomination, and if he doesn't run as an independent, I won't vote in the general election. Mind you, I think he still has an excellent chance - even in the face of media defamation and black-out!

But we are up against a powerful machine and what we are doing has never been done before. We are pioneers.

I'm not the only RP supporter who feels this way. If he doesn't get elected it won't matter who is in office. It will be the beginning of the new era Dr. Paul spoke of last night. It will be the beginning of the merge with Mexico and Canada. And we, the people who know the truth, will rise up in a way the likes of which have not been witnessed since the birth of this nation.

I am in the Minuteman movement. I live in San Diego, a border town and a sanctuary city. I'm witnessing my hometown change for the worse. The merge is happening right under our noses.

Last night was a joke with regard to the inane answers given on the Iraqi occupation. If the neo-cons were really that concerned about terrorism, they'd be trying a helluva lot harder to secure our borders. Who do they think they are kidding? I wish Dr. Paul would have asked THIS question to McCain:

"If you think you are stopping terrorism in our country by occupying Iraq, then how does it make any sense to leave our own borders unsecured and vulunerable?"

Does anyone grasp the ramifications of having an open border while we're supposedly having a "war on terror"?

Please take 5 minutes to watch these two trailers. It'll give you an idea of what we're really dealing with in this country. Thanks.

http://www.bordermovie.com/border-movie-trailers.html Julia Roberts' husband was the cinematographer for this documentary. He's featured in it as well.

BTW, Ron Paul has MANY supporters in the Minuteman movement!

ps. yes I posted this on another thread...

WilliamC
01-25-2008, 10:09 AM
Write him in.

Exponent
01-25-2008, 10:10 AM
Don't not vote. Write him in. It would really send a message if we could actually get a write-in candidate a notable percentage of votes.

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 10:11 AM
I feel the same way. I don't want to vote for lesser of two evils either. I might just vote for the most evil to bring us down quicker if Ron Paul is not on the ticket for the general election.

Deborah K
01-25-2008, 10:14 AM
Watch the second trailer. I think you'll get a kick out of what "Chromedome" says at the end.

Eponym_mi
01-25-2008, 10:15 AM
Many states require that write-in candidates file an application for that status and in order for the vote to count. I'll still write him in regardless, but just want to point this out.

BlutStein
01-25-2008, 10:16 AM
gonna have to go with write him in. Not voting solves nothing.

ladyliberty3
01-25-2008, 10:21 AM
Can these be put on youtube for download or is there some other way to download them?

SanDiego90
01-25-2008, 10:26 AM
I'm in San Diego as well and I agree with you.

Ron Paul is the only sensible Republican, and if I HAD to choose a Dem it would be Obama, but I really only see Ron Paul as being the one that sticks out among both crowds.

He must win!

Brian4Liberty
01-25-2008, 10:27 AM
A reality check.
The republicans and the democrats are two factions of the same party. If the good Doctor doesn't win the nomination, and if he doesn't run as an independent, I won't vote in the general election. Mind you, I think he still has an excellent chance - even in the face of media defamation and black-out!

Write in Ron Paul.

Or vote for the Libertarian candidate.

Cleaner44
01-25-2008, 10:27 AM
Watch the second trailer. I think you'll get a kick out of what "Chromedome" says at the end.

+100

We must vote. Write in Ron Paul if we have too.

colin1
01-25-2008, 10:33 AM

:D:D:D

Now, that was funny. I'm with the sentiment here, I'm done with the "lesser of two evils" argument. I fell for that in 2000, and boy are we suffering the consequences for my short-sightedness. (Although in fairness to me, Gore won my state, so it didn't make a difference in the long run).

Cleaner44
01-25-2008, 10:34 AM
Write in Ron Paul.

Or vote for the Libertarian candidate.

Hell yeah! I am proud to have voted for Michael Badnarik in 2004 instead of throwing my vote away on a CFR candidate.

Deborah K
01-25-2008, 10:36 AM
+100

We must vote. Write in Ron Paul if we have too.

Chromedome rocks - doesn't he? :D

Deborah K
01-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Can these be put on youtube for download or is there some other way to download them?

I don't know how to do it. Maybe someone does although I'd be careful of copyright infringement, etc.

Please spread them around. People need a better understanding of what is happening to the border states.

Mark my words - any other candidate - doesn't matter the party - is going to merge this country with Mexico and Canada.

Watch the trailers, please. http://www.bordermovie.com/border-movie-trailers.html

Voluntaryist
01-25-2008, 11:06 AM
No other candidate deserves any votes. Its Ron Paul, or NOT AT ALL.