PDA

View Full Version : Longshoremen and Teamsters...

Bossobass
01-25-2008, 09:41 AM
We have been remiss in notifying these powerful unions of the NAU, NAFTA, CAFTA and GATT stances of our candidate.

They are typically supporters of the Democrats. Though Hillary, et al, will give their usual lip service to the unions, we all know that the Nafta Super Highway will begin at the ports in Mexico, virtually eliminating the majority of jobs in these two unions.

Looking at the Teamsters 2008 election page, there is no information listed under Ron Paul's graphic. Dodd and Richardson are represented there which shows the lack of updates on the page.

http://www.teamster.org/action/political/Campaign2008/campaign2008.asp

Can we get some facts that pertain to these two unions so we can prepare an info page to be sent relentlessly to these unions and their representatives? I'm sure it would help in some of the ST states, California in particular.

It would be a coup to wrest these unions from Hillary based on a campaign to eliminate NWO globalist caused jobs losses being prevented by the only candidate who openly opposes the loss of American Sovereignty through the erosion of our borders and the end around on American workers.

If the Nafta Super Highway, the Mexican Ports upgrades, CAFTA and NAFTA are combined, it basically means that the ILWA and Teamsters will be replaced by Mexican port workers and truck drivers, who will bring Chinese goods into America, tariff-free.

When the NAU arrives, Canadians will be effected as well.

Ron is, of course, the ONLY candidate who has pledged to fight and continues to fight the NAU, the Nafta Super Highway and these unfair trade agreements. We should let the Teamsters , ILA and ILWA know what the impact will be and we should let them know NOW.

Bosso

constituent
01-25-2008, 09:42 AM
great eye bosso!

Shink
01-25-2008, 09:52 AM
Believe it or not, I tipped the Teamsters off months ago on the NAFTA highway/NAU/Reasons to vote for Ron Paul about the news where the Mexican trucks were going to run through the US and possibly threaten jobs and sovereignty. Shortly thereafter, there were protesters fighting to block it and coverage on Lou Dobbs. I hope at least some connected the dots to vote for Ron Paul as the only one who'd actually protect their jobs.

ConstitutionGal
01-25-2008, 10:00 AM
Sadly, while the rank & file teamsters themselves are opposed to the Mexican trucks and the TTC, the Unions themselves are in favor of them as they see their power base possibly expanding. The first day that the Mexican trucks were set to roll across the border, the Union reps were down there on our side of the border handing out Union membership applications to them right across the street from the Minuteman groups!! The Minutemen actually got the Unions on video doing this!

TonySutton
01-25-2008, 10:13 AM
the Union reps were down there on our side of the border handing out Union membership applications to them right across the street from the Minuteman groups!! The Minutemen actually got the Unions on video doing this!

Is this on youtube? I think the rank and file of the union would not be happy!

Cleaner44
01-25-2008, 10:18 AM
This is a sick sick nation. :(

AlbemarleNC0003
01-25-2008, 10:20 AM
This is a sick sick nation. :(

It needs a good doctor.

ConstitutionGal
01-25-2008, 10:23 AM
Is this on youtube? I think the rank and file of the union would not be happy!

I believe it is. It can probably be found on the CCIR website at www.ccir.net I saw it several weeks ago (when it happened) but don't remember who sent it to me for sure. The folks at CCIR, if they don't have it posted, should know where to find it.