PDA

View Full Version : What Ron Should Have Added To His Last Answer

jumpyg1258
01-25-2008, 09:05 AM
If I were Ron, after he gave his last answer in the debate last night, I would have added the following.

"In addition, since I did not get a chance to participate in this debate tonight, if you wish to find out my answers to the questions given to the other candidates, you can go to my website www.ronpaul2008.com to find out more and see how I differ from the gentlemen on stage."

flahavin
01-25-2008, 09:06 AM
If I were Ron, after he gave his last answer in the debate last night, I would have added the following.

"In addition, since I did not get a chance to participate in this debate tonight, if you wish to find out my answers to the questions given to the other candidates, you can go to my website www.ronpaul2008.com to find out more and see how I differ from the gentlemen on stage."

What gentlemen on the stage do you speak of? I don't recall seeing any gentlemen on the stage.

jumpyg1258
01-25-2008, 09:08 AM
Well its just being nice as Ron usually is. I know I don't consider them gentlemen but if you say something more realistic like "how I differ from these douches up on stage" then you wouldnt be allowed back to any of the debates.

qh4dotcom
01-25-2008, 10:23 AM
I guess candidates are not allowed to promote their websites on a debate...I have not heard any of them mentioning their websites in any debate.

Voluntaryist
01-25-2008, 11:16 AM
What gentlemen on the stage do you speak of? I don't recall seeing any gentlemen on the stage.

I think I saw a troll, and ogre, and some kind of melty-face warlock or some shit :D

Highstreet
01-25-2008, 11:54 AM
He also should have said that he didn't see Ever "becoming unelectable" when he just took 2nd in Nevada, and Louisiana Caucuses, and had beaten every other candidate on the stage in one race or another, not to mention some of them 5 times (while nod/winking at Giuliani).