PDA

View Full Version : How stupid is the GOP?

BillyDkid
01-25-2008, 08:58 AM
Are they really too stupid to know that if they prevent us from nominating Ron Paul we will make it our business to make sure they go down in flames in November? Someone needs to get them the message. We may not have enough numbers to force the GOP to give Ron a fair shake, but we damn sure have enough to prevent any of those other scumsuckers from ever taking office. If they don't nominate Ron, I'll campaign for the Dem nominee and then I'll write in Dr. Paul when I vote.

newmedia4ron
01-25-2008, 09:03 AM
I'll campaign for the Dem nominee
bad

and then I'll write in Dr. Paul when I vote.
good

IF Ron Paul fails to get the GOP nomination,
AND
IF Ron Paul doesn't run 3rdparty/Independent,
THEN I will promote all to write-in for Ron Paul.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-25-2008, 09:07 AM
They are the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Republican = Democrat

newmedia4ron
01-25-2008, 09:08 AM
They are the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Republican = Democrat

Ron Paul = Hillary Clinton

:confused:

hopeforamerica
01-25-2008, 09:20 AM

With that one exception of course :p

lynnf
01-25-2008, 09:23 AM
Are they really too stupid to know that if they prevent us from nominating Ron Paul we will make it our business to make sure they go down in flames in November? Someone needs to get them the message. We may not have enough numbers to force the GOP to give Ron a fair shake, but we damn sure have enough to prevent any of those other scumsuckers from ever taking office. If they don't nominate Ron, I'll campaign for the Dem nominee and then I'll write in Dr. Paul when I vote.

you could write it in the sky for them and they still wouldn't get it or care.

lynn

Joe3113
01-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Republican = Democrat

QFT

See 'New World Order' :mad:

Pauliana
01-25-2008, 09:28 AM
RP takes more votes away from the Democrat side than the GOP side. They know this. That's why they keep asking if he will run 3rd party. They think his 10% or whatever it would be would pick up their slack and actually give the GOP candidate a chance to win.

They ask if he's planning it. But really they are begging him to do it.

fedup100
01-25-2008, 09:30 AM

No they aren't stupid, they are corrupt. They aren't worried about us because they are professionals when it comes to vote fraud. You better believe these thugs are going to have hands on voter fraud in every race.

FreeTraveler
01-25-2008, 09:31 AM
I REALLY think we need a site where people can register if they promise to vote for ANY third-party candidate if Dr. Paul does not get the Republican nomination. If Dr. Paul is on a third-party ticket, of course, he would get those votes, but if not, they would be split among Libertarians, Constitutionalists, Greens, etc.

It would be GOOD for the GOP to see just how many votes they're going to lose if they don't nominate the good doctor. We can guarantee that if the Republicans don't run the principled candidate, they will lose the election.

ronpaulfollower999
01-25-2008, 09:31 AM
QFT

See 'New World Order' :mad:

http://www.cfr.org/

fletcher
01-25-2008, 09:54 AM
RP takes more votes away from the Democrat side than the GOP side. They know this. That's why they keep asking if he will run 3rd party. They think his 10% or whatever it would be would pick up their slack and actually give the GOP candidate a chance to win.

Not at all. Ron would definitely hurt the GOP much more than Democrats. If Ron runs third party the Republicans lose, and they know it.

Pauliana
01-25-2008, 09:59 AM
Not at all. Ron would definitely hurt the GOP much more than Democrats. If Ron runs third party the Republicans lose, and they know it.

I think the GOP has access to the same info we do about how unpopular the war is. They also know how many people are voting in the Dem primaries and how many people are voting in GOP primaries. They *know* they are toast *unless* the anti-war vote is somehow split.

I'm telling you, RP running indy or 3rd party would be their salvation. Why else do they keep planting that seed by asking it of him EVERY CHANCE they get?

mosquitobite
01-25-2008, 10:01 AM
I loved how last night they were showing how every one of the Democrat candidates beat the Republicans (except of course, no polling on Dr Paul). Duh!

But when you realize the turnout for the Dems during the primaries is at least double or triple the Repubs in some states, they're utterly STUPID not to see the writing on the wall. That's what I'm constantly pointing out to my husband (who luckily just smiles and nods :D)

Seriously though, each debate I sit there and think about how STUPID these Republicans are to pander to the pro-war Republican base without thinking that it is costing them the general election!! 70%+ are against the war!!! Even if they managed to somehow pull in EVERY single pro-war voter it's not enough. Idiots. We used to laugh at the Democrats for pandering to the far left and look at what the Republicans are now doing. Stupid stupid stupid.

jarofclay
01-25-2008, 10:18 AM

that is preaty nearsighted and arrogant on their part. I would say a good majority of Ron Paul supporters are disenfranchised republicans who want their party back. They won't fold back in, we are going Ron Paul all the way.

slamhead
01-25-2008, 10:36 AM

Not true...32% of RP supporters are Republican...11% are Democrats

Pauliana
01-25-2008, 10:44 AM
Not true...32% of RP supporters are Republican...11% are Democrats

Nearly 100% are anti-war tho...

pinkmandy
01-25-2008, 10:51 AM
The party itself does not care. Maybe if individual repubs woke up to this they might have a change of heart. I will never, ever (as a long time reg repub) vote republican again if the select another neocon. At least not until the neocons are out of the party and start their own NeoCon third party if they want. We need to make it a goal to flush them out, after all, the voters will eventually get tired of losing elections.

pcosmar
01-25-2008, 10:55 AM

Romney/Mccain=Clinton
Huck=Edwards
Rudy=Genghis Kahn

Ron Paul=ONLY Conservitive/ONLY Republican

sharpsteve2003
01-25-2008, 11:00 AM
I'm hoping both parties go down in flames. both are filled with corrupt, murderous traitors that should be on trial. Maybe we can turn the New Orleans super dome into a huge jail and hold Extreme tag team cage fighting matches between them on pay per view to pay off the debt. It would be the first pay per view event I have ever watched but would be worth the price.

pcosmar
01-25-2008, 11:00 AM
With voters turning out almost 2 to 1 for the Democrats and most of the country against the war, it seem that the GOP is trying to hand the election to them.
Maybe that is the CFR plan.