PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News Cnn/ Florida Citizen Voting For??

speciallyblend
01-25-2008, 08:45 AM
RON PAUL BABY ,she says something like you sure,he says yes definetly :)
AWESOME STUFF ,wheres the you tubers:eek:

NCSURonPaulAddict
01-25-2008, 08:46 AM
Tube or it didn't happen!

Sad when a mention like this is so big.

greeksta59
01-25-2008, 08:47 AM
haha i saw that too! u beat me to the post!

pates03
01-25-2008, 08:49 AM
Yea I saw that too and I live in miami. Day is starting off great.

newmedia4ron
01-25-2008, 08:50 AM
most people at home are going "Ron Paul Who?"

BECOME A PRECINCT LEADER OR DIE

speciallyblend
01-25-2008, 08:52 AM
Tube or it didn't happen!

Sad when a mention like this is so big.

but it helps;) the reporter gave a good interview about the insurance crisis,then at the end asked who he would vote for ,said the others are a lil late ,there talking about insurance crisis this week,while this stuff was going on for many years that rudy is shallow and im voting for RON PAUL are you sure? YES ,though he said protest vote,i hope everyone finally goes for RON PAUL,hopefully florida voters are smart
if we get 10% of the vote or more then we kick ass,i hope we win,but with the media bias ,i doubt the lemmings will think for themselves,the last few primaries have already proved this

lets continue to build within the republican party and if on convention day they dont nominate RON PAUL,we take our 10-20% and leave the republicazn party IN MASS and form the NEW REPUBLICAN PARTY,or whatever the grassroots voters want to call the NEW PARTY RON PAUL2008

newmedia4ron
01-25-2008, 08:58 AM
lets continue to build within the republican party and if on convention day they dont nominate RON PAUL,we take our 10-20% and leave the republicazn party IN MASS and form the NEW REPUBLICAN PARTY,or whatever the grassroots voters want to call the NEW PARTY RON PAUL2008

NO

lets replace the base. if we grow within the party the party will have to listen to us. Take over your local GOP. Become a precinct chair. But we will not blindly support Republicans who do not stand for our principles.

speciallyblend
01-25-2008, 09:09 AM
NO

lets replace the base. if we grow within the party the party will have to listen to us. Take over your local GOP. Become a precinct chair. But we will not blindly support Republicans who do not stand for our principles.

i am a PRECINCT LEADER, OK YES WE CONTINUE TO BUILD OUR BASE IN THE REPUBLICAN .THEN WE HOLD THE GOP ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS BY LEAVING THE GOP ON CONVENTION DAY AFTER THE CONVENTION IS OVER AND THEY IGNORE RON PAUL,unless you plan on voting for rudy??? geez

SO YES WE CONTINUE TO BUILD IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY and we leave if they dont hold to the republican platform ,pretty simple
???????????????????????????/But we will not blindly support Republicans who do not stand for our principles
i never said blindly supportanyone ,
IM SUPPORTING RON PAUL not the hillary republicans ,i assume you must of misread???

IF YOU DONT SUPPORT RON PAUL <THEN you youreself are blindly supporting another republican that the gop forces down your throat..

newmedia4ron
01-25-2008, 09:15 AM
i am a PRECINCT LEADER, OK YES WE CONTINUE TO BUILD OUR BASE IN THE REPUBLICAN .THEN WE HOLD THE GOP ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS BY LEAVING THE GOP ON CONVENTION DAY AFTER THE CONVENTION IS OVER AND THEY IGNORE RON PAUL,unless you plan on voting for rudy??? geez

I'M NOT SAYING WE SUPPORT WHAT THE LEADERSHIP WANTS US TO SUPPORT

We show up to the meetings and stand our ground.

We support Ron Paul's independent run if that happens to be the case.

We write-in Ron Paul on the ballot if we have to.

BUT we need to support "Ron Paul Republicans". We need to CHANGE our local GOPs.

speciallyblend
01-25-2008, 09:15 AM
I'm with you on that

hopeforamerica
01-25-2008, 09:18 AM
NO

That is 100% correct !! We have the numbers and we could easily do it. I wish everyone could see how easy it would be if we all did it. In my LD meeting, we have about 12 Ron Paul PCs, if everyone joined, we'd be the majority!!

speciallyblend
01-25-2008, 09:19 AM
I'M NOT SAYING WE SUPPORT WHAT THE LEADERSHIP WANTS US TO SUPPORT

We show up to the meetings and stand our ground.

We support Ron Paul's independent run if that happens to be the case.

We write-in Ron Paul on the ballot if we have to.

BUT we need to support "Ron Paul Republicans". We need to CHANGE our local GOPs.

thats what im saying,but at the sametime we need to eventually let them know ,WE WILL NOT SETTLE for their choices ,so they better stop their games,unless they plan on throwing the general election;) WE HAVE THE LEVERAGE,thats why the MSM,LAGOP and many GOP members in states are constantly playing dirty tricks and unethical attacks on Ron Paul by blacking him out and doing back room deals to keep him down.