PDA

View Full Version : 6.5% of US Precincts covered. Will you help make it 100%?

jrich4rpaul
01-25-2008, 06:50 AM
http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

180,000 Precinct Leaders needed, currently at 11,674.

It's easy! Sign up, then call, canvass, or write letters to voters in your area!

Want to mail out letters? PM me with your email and I'll send you one already typed up.

sharpsteve2003
01-25-2008, 08:27 AM
bump

Pete
01-25-2008, 08:53 AM
Done!

amy31416
01-25-2008, 08:56 AM
Done!

Welcome and thank you!

Royksopp
01-25-2008, 08:58 AM
Being a precinct leader DOESNT mean you have to go doing speeches, organising etc.

It just means you get some stuff to help you get the message out with :)

jrich4rpaul
01-25-2008, 06:04 PM
Don't confuse precinct leaders with delegates!

ANYONE can be a precinct leader!

UnitedWeStand
01-25-2008, 06:06 PM
And if you have an easy precinct or are already on task with yours, maybe grab a second one!

roversaurus
01-25-2008, 06:11 PM
This is something you must do.

If you are not signed up in your precinct then you don't care about wining.

All you have to do is talk to somebody in your neighborhood about Ron Paul

freedom-maniac
01-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Bump

Cyclone
01-25-2008, 07:01 PM
People. This is easy as pie and terribly effective but we need your help!

All you do is get a list of phone numbers and you call folks or you get their addresses and you show up at their door or send them a letter.

The calls are all local. This costs nothing to do.

I waited so long because I had no idea how easy this is. Please sign up.

Just call and tell them about Ron Paul. Be polite. Most people I call are happy to stay on the line with me. Why? I ask them permission. Hi, I am calling about politics. If you don't want to talk, no problem I won't bother you. I am an unpaid volunteer and I am scared to death. But I certainly don't want to be pushy. If they say ok, then they are open to hearing about Paul, if not, then I have not wasted my time or theirs.

Get this - 80% of the folks I talk to become Paul supporters and about half of them thank me for calling them. They actually thank me. Surprised the heck out of me.

Try it. Make a few calls. See what happens. You might get hooked too. People - this is fun!

Do you know how cool it is to get someone to say, yes, I will vote for Ron Paul? It is amazing.
Nothing feels better. Then you know you are really making a difference.

randolphus maximus
01-25-2008, 07:15 PM
I signed up and am working my way through the training vids right now

me3
01-25-2008, 07:18 PM
I signed up and am working my way through the training vids right now
Thank you very much! :D

jrich4rpaul
01-26-2008, 05:51 AM
bump!

liberteebell
01-26-2008, 06:12 AM
People. This is easy as pie and terribly effective but we need your help!

All you do is get a list of phone numbers and you call folks or you get their addresses and you show up at their door or send them a letter.

The calls are all local. This costs nothing to do.

I waited so long because I had no idea how easy this is. Please sign up.

Just call and tell them about Ron Paul. Be polite. Most people I call are happy to stay on the line with me. Why? I ask them permission. Hi, I am calling about politics. If you don't want to talk, no problem I won't bother you. I am an unpaid volunteer and I am scared to death. But I certainly don't want to be pushy. If they say ok, then they are open to hearing about Paul, if not, then I have not wasted my time or theirs.

Get this - 80% of the folks I talk to become Paul supporters and about half of them thank me for calling them. They actually thank me. Surprised the heck out of me.

Try it. Make a few calls. See what happens. You might get hooked too. People - this is fun!

Do you know how cool it is to get someone to say, yes, I will vote for Ron Paul? It is amazing.
Nothing feels better. Then you know you are really making a difference.

Nice strategy! I'm going to pass it along to others who are scared to death to do this. Thanks.