PDA

View Full Version : Who won Mathews phone poll?

Johnnybags
01-25-2008, 06:46 AM
Anyone?

evadmurd
01-25-2008, 06:48 AM
romney 41%
Paul 40%

matthylland
01-25-2008, 06:55 AM
I just saw this morning Paul 42%, Romney 40%

SimpleName
01-25-2008, 07:01 AM
I love how people relate time spent talking with winning. They dont always go hand and hand you fools. In fact, if Paul didn't win, i'd have to say Huckabee won. Nonsense. That poll was simply ignorant, mind numbed neo-cons vs. intellectual, liberty loving patriots. Romney had no good points that whole time

Johnnybags
01-25-2008, 07:12 AM
6 and Hucks 10. How pathetic, a debate or a coronation? Totally ridiculous. Good thing is Rudy is done, he had some strange facial expressions that reminded me of a mad scientist. They raped Huckabee of time as well to promote the two hand picked guys.

justatrey
01-25-2008, 07:17 AM
6 and Hucks 10. How pathetic, a debate or a coronation? Totally ridiculous. Good thing is Rudy is done, he had some strange facial expressions that reminded me of a mad scientist. They raped Huckabee of time as well to promote the two hand picked guys.

The problem with Rudy being done is he's going to back McCain, who will then be the clear front-runner. The good news is we get to laugh about beating Giuliani in almost every state.

MSM apparently has turned their back on Huckabee, and he doesn't have the grassroots Paul has to survive without them, so he's done also.

Soon it will be Romney, McCain, Paul.

Lars
01-25-2008, 07:54 AM
The problem with Rudy being done is he's going to back McCain, who will then be the clear front-runner. The good news is we get to laugh about beating Giuliani in almost every state.

MSM apparently has turned their back on Huckabee, and he doesn't have the grassroots Paul has to survive without them, so he's done also.

Soon it will be Romney, McCain, Paul.

And then we can beat both Romney and McCain on the issues as the economy goes from bad to worse and it becomes obvious that we are not winning in Iraq (again!)