PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee: Don't Blame Me

Staupostek
01-25-2008, 05:55 AM
Last night in Florida's debate, Huckabee said that the problems in Washington couldn't be blamed on him cause he wasn't there. Didn't he say in a previous debate exchange with Ron Paul that you can't do that? He said something like, "We are one nation and when we make a decision to do something we make it as a nation and nobody is excluded." If someone (who has more time than me) could find that clip and put it up against the clip last night and see if Huckabee actually did flip on this when it was him who wanted excluded.

Jim_Karr
01-25-2008, 06:04 AM
Last night in Florida's debate, Huckabee said that the problems in Washington couldn't be blamed on him cause he wasn't there. Didn't he say in a previous debate exchange with Ron Paul that you can't do that? He said something like, "We are one nation and when we make a decision to do something we make it as a nation and nobody is excluded." If someone (who has more time than me) could find that clip and put it up against the clip last night and see if Huckabee actually did flip on this when it was him who wanted excluded.

LMAO. I just watched that video earlier while looking over Ron Paul a bit more.
It was the one when Ron Paul said it wasn't the people to blame but our policy I do think. Or was it the one when Huck says about saving face? Damn it. I just watched it also.

ithinkthisisagreatidea
01-25-2008, 06:43 AM

SimpleName
01-25-2008, 06:48 AM
Nothing new with huck. He has been changing strategies constantly, usually exactly contradicting his own words. Just who we need in office...ugh

manuel
01-25-2008, 06:55 AM
Huckabee behaves exactly like the car salesman I just bought my last car from.

The thing is though, neither of them have an effect on me. I still bought the car for UNDER invoice and I WILL NEVER vote for Huckabee.