PDA

View Full Version : Economic Reading List for other candidates

cputter
01-25-2008, 05:38 AM
After last nights dismal performance by the other candidates regarding the economy I suggest RP should schedule a press conference "Rudy's Reading List" style. Give each of them a list of books that they need to read to understand what's going on. So that for the next debate there could at least be a proper debate!

I would suggest inviting David Walker especially to hold a short talk, and certainly several other economic and monetary policy experts too. Given the current situation I think this would be appropriate and that the experts and media would gladly attend.

cputter
01-25-2008, 05:39 AM
Either before super tuesday or before florida, next tuesday?

liberteebell
01-25-2008, 05:50 AM
After last nights dismal performance by the other candidates regarding the economy I suggest RP should schedule a press conference "Rudy's Reading List" style. Give each of them a list of books that they need to read to understand what's going on. So that for the next debate there could at least be a proper debate!

I would suggest inviting David Walker especially to hold a short talk, and certainly several other economic and monetary policy experts too. Given the current situation I think this would be appropriate and that the experts and media would gladly attend.

Bravo! Great idea! HQ, are you listening???

cputter
01-25-2008, 05:54 AM
Bravo! Great idea! HQ, are you listening???

Of course it's a great idea, I had it. :)

Can someone contact HQ directly about this?

cputter
01-25-2008, 11:37 AM
self bump, still looking for contact...