PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh...We're in Trouble Now....

nodope0695
01-25-2008, 05:25 AM
http://www.mikehuckabeeforum.com/index.php?topic=1298.0

January 24, 2007

Industry, CA - Ginsu Knife Company spokeswoman Loraina Bobbit announced today the company's full support for two term Arkansas govornor and presidential candidate Mike Huckabee.

A giddy Bobbit spoke to a group of 18 Huckabee suporters and Ginsu executives, "We're proud to help Mike slice his way through the GOP primaries this election year." The group applauded, appearing happy, but determined. "If those other [presidential candidates] don't look out they might lose something close to them," Bobbit added with a wink.

The company reports that plans are in the works for a huge Ginsu Knife giveaway to every person who casts their vote for Huckabee on Super Tuesday, Feburary 5, 2008.

Bobbit plans a twenty state tour to campaign for Huckabee in the last few days before Super Tuesday. Word is, she's a real cut-up in person.

nodope0695
01-25-2008, 05:51 AM
bump

FreedomFirst
01-25-2008, 09:27 AM
How the hell can people be bribed with cutlery to sacrifice their freedom???

pinkmandy
01-25-2008, 09:32 AM
Loraina Bobbit is the spokesperson for Ginsu? OMG, that's hilarious. LMAO.

asgardshill
01-25-2008, 09:58 AM
In Chinese legend, presenting a knife as a gift to somebody is discouraged because its considered "cutting off" your friendship with them. Perhaps Ginsu is being a bit prescient, considering the rights and freedoms that Chucklebee would cut off if elected.

Jaykzo
01-25-2008, 11:41 AM
Umm, why do we keep linking to spoof forums here?

And just for the people who don't know yet, that forum is completely fake. Its all satire, people over-doing Mike Huckabee's view to make it seem even more outrageous than it really is.

nodope0695
01-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Umm, why do we keep linking to spoof forums here?

And just for the people who don't know yet, that forum is completely fake. Its all satire, people over-doing Mike Huckabee's view to make it seem even more outrageous than it really is.

Ummm, yeah, I knew that when I wrote the parody....Alot of RP supporters seem to be devoid of the all important SENSE OF HUMOR.

pcosmar
01-25-2008, 05:27 PM
Ummm, yeah, I knew that when I wrote the parody....Alot of RP supporters seem to be devoid of the all important SENSE OF HUMOR.

Sometimes it's fun to watch others flaunt their ignorance.
I thought it was funny as hell.:D

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 05:45 PM
lol,

RonRules
01-25-2008, 06:56 PM
Is there a Ron Paul spoof forum?

I think we need one and the Giuliani, Romney, Huckabee people just don't seem to have the required sense of humor.

freedom-maniac
01-25-2008, 06:58 PM
Sadly the spoof forums are the closest to the real forums that most of the other guys have.

Kludge
01-25-2008, 07:05 PM

-_- Do not harass other supporters of Ron Paul in what is supposed to be a grassroots support forum.