PDA

View Full Version : Vote on and submit questions for the next debate.

literatim
01-25-2008, 04:16 AM
http://dyn.politico.com/debate/republicans/VoteForQuestion.cfm#

jrich4rpaul
01-25-2008, 04:45 AM
We need to vote on better questions, because the most voted for questions are practically ALL about Nasa...

jrich4rpaul
01-25-2008, 04:49 AM
Damn every page is worse. It's 90% space exporation and divorce questions. Did I miss something?

quietcorner
01-25-2008, 05:36 AM
So most of the questions (of the 700 or so I've looked at) are about Darfur and NASA - many are repeats.

However, there are a number of questions that would be very good for Dr. Paul. I highly recommend going through and flagging those questions. Many are pretty evident and will sound familiar to those who have read his platform.

Topics include: Economy, dollar, 100 years in Iraq, the academic questions only he would understand, GAO head David Walker's comments, civil liberties, etc. Stuff which has both core Republican voter appeal but also sets him up well for the general election (since he won't change his views between them).

ronpaulfollower999
01-25-2008, 05:54 AM
"Based on what you know about Jesus, would he have supported US military actions in Iraq?"

I voted for that one. Probably be directed toward the Huckster.

ronpaulfollower999
01-25-2008, 05:56 AM
Is this a joke? "Will you continue to support the NASA Vision for Space Exploration with its goals of exploring the Moon, Mars, and beyond? Do you see a connection between exploration and education?"

ronpaulfollower999
01-25-2008, 05:59 AM
"This is meant for EVERYONE not just ron paul. Why are we paying taxes that are unconstitutional? How will you get us out from under the the FED that is ruining our economy by printing more money?"

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Since when was a question just for Ron Paul? :rolleyes:

herepamwas
01-25-2008, 06:53 AM
What a bunch of crappy questions. I have never seen so many about Government strengthening marriage in my life, and the Nasa questions........bah.

JimInNY
01-25-2008, 07:08 AM
We need to vote on better questions, because the most voted for questions are practically ALL about Nasa...

The geeks at NASA are probably running a script to make the hundreds of NASA questions and vote them up.

Wyurm
01-25-2008, 07:14 AM
This was #5 on the main republican questions page and I think it would be a really good one for them to ask all of them.

Can you explain exactly what your definition of winning the war on terror (not limited to Iraq) is, when you think we will 'win', what you think it will cost to 'win', and whether you feel the cost today and in the future is and will continue to be major drain on the economy? Moderator - please note this is solely intended to be a question about the candidates views on the impact of the war on terror on our economy (and is not meant to be a foreign policy or Iraq question).

Only Dr. Paul can give a good answer to this. The others can't because you can't win a war on an idea.