PDA

View Full Version : Tax Rebate Information

TulsaRevolution
01-25-2008, 03:48 AM
Remember guys, we are giving our tax rebates to Ron Paul! This money ain't clean!

Here is the latest information, as I understand it, straight from the mainstream media:

Approximate date: June 2008 - This will be to fund Paul's republican bid or his third party run
Official Money Bomb Site: Stay Tuned - A few people have already sprung up with websites. We need concensus on what the offical one will be.

www.rebates4ron.com is operational, and taking email pledges. There are more to come.

Amounts

Individuals: $600- $300 to $600 if you paid in less than $600
Couples Filing Joint: $1200- $600 to $1200 if you paid in less than $1200
Extra Per Child: +$300 each- $300 additional for each child
Income Limit: $75000 / $150000- No rebates for income higher than $75k for individuals and 150k joint
Didn't pay tax? Here, have $300 anyway!- If you made under the amount sufficient to owe federal income tax, you get a cool 3 benjamins anyways.

Summary:
The deal is done, and these rebates are going out in June apparently. Right now is busy tax season, so they can't get them out until the season is over with. June looks like the goal, and June can be a very good month for Dr. Paul. We can organize together like on previous money bombs. Pledge the whole thing! If you have kids, set aside the $300 extras you will get to get them something nice.

Can we organize 100,000 to give in June? I say Let's do it!

People within the campaign: Let Ron Paul know our plans! This changes everything as it pertains to a 3rd party run. WE WILL BE ABLE TO FINANCE IT. George W. Bush inadvertantly gave us the capital neccesary to organize the biggest fundraising bonanza in the history of politics.

Imagine as the numbers rise. 10 million... 50 million... At that point the donations would just be contaigous. All of those "Ron Paul has no chance" people would even change their minds. This is easy money, money for nothing. Money people didn't know they were going to have a week ago. We got $20 million from over 100,000 people in the 4th quarter of HARD EARNED MONEY that people WORKED FOR. This money is being created OUT OF THIN AIR! How easy would it be to pledge to Ron Paul?

THIS JUNE - Make a difference

Ron Paul 2008 - Solutions, Not Slogans
http://www.ronpaul2008.com
http://rebates4ron.com/

nodope0695
01-25-2008, 03:54 AM
300 bucks, huh? Hmmm, groceries and a tank of gas, or Ron Paul.....

No Contest.....

My money is going to:

RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkLaw
01-25-2008, 04:03 AM
Hear, Hear!

I've come to the conclusion that I hate paper money.
Sure, I love to have it - but I'd rather have gold or silver.
Therefore, HALF of my tax rebate will go towards buying more silver
and the other half will go towards Dr. Paul!

It's just paper nowadays...it doesn't really mean anything
so get RID of it while it still holds a LITTLE bit of it's value.
Soon it will be worth about $0.08. It's already depreciated down
to around $0.70 of what it used to buy.

ihsv
01-25-2008, 04:55 AM
June? You mean the sheep have to wait till JUNE to get their new TVs? That's just not fair! :)

TulsaRevolution
01-25-2008, 05:03 AM
June? You mean the sheep have to wait till JUNE to get their new TVs? That's just not fair! :)

That is a long time, which means Ron Paul supporters need to be strong. That is over 4 months that you will start justifying frivalous purchases to make with your rebates. Do NOT dream about a fancy thing you want, that will tempt you to not donate to Paul. Be strong!

r3volution1776
01-25-2008, 05:19 AM
Please make any suggestions to www.rebates4ron.com we are willing to communicate with anyone else doing other sites, linking them or whatever, we just want ron to be funded well and thought it was a good idea, so please feel free to give any suggestions to us.