PDA

View Full Version : ? turning the ron Paul Issues page into a interactive dvd?

sharpsteve2003
01-25-2008, 03:29 AM
I was on the http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/
and I began to think is this should be turned into a interactive dvd that people could easily check out the issues important to them. The video clips of Ron Paul are great because it's just him explaining his position in short clips. They didn't look rehearsed or scripted in any way. Very genuine and real. Very simple and to the point. you can then click on more videos or link to his writings. If this could be turned into a Dvd this would be great. If anyone that knows if and how this could be done it would be a great tool to use. they could be handed out and instead of a regular dvd that you just watch this would give those without the internet or desire to visit the site a way to find out where Ron Paul stands on the issues they are concerned with and not have to watch a hour dvd. I don't know if this is new or updated but it seems different than when I looked at it before, which has been awhile.

Check out the site and let me know what you all think. This is a great place to use to explain the issues to people if you have trouble putting it into words. I know I'll be using it in the future if I'm not sure how to explain why Ron Paul makes sense and why he takes a certain position. I could even see using a laptop or portable dvd player when canvasing to pull out and just let them hear from Ron Paul himself if the ask about anything. You could just say "Well Ron Paul can Explain it better than me so let see what he says" then play the clip. All the video clips are short, just a couple min at the most.

If you are having trouble explaining the issues this is a great place that if your talking with friends or family and have a computer with internet near by to show them what Ron Paul is all about. After all Ron Paul can say it better than many of us can. And yes that includes me! I know I'll be using it now that I have seen how it's set up. I've never seen or heard anyone mention this area of the site before.

sharpsteve2003
01-25-2008, 08:31 AM
anyone?

unklejman
01-25-2008, 09:36 AM
DVD interactivity is pretty limited (as in the video DVD format for use on televisions). I author interactive cd-roms/dvd-roms that play in computers though. I've been thinking about that for a while. I just haven't had much time/resources to do such a thing.