PDA

View Full Version : Rudolph W. Giuliani .. Not a chance in hell

David805
01-25-2008, 02:51 AM
I am calling it now.. Rudy will NOT win florida .. Not a chance in hell
I am also going to say that Rudy will bow out of the race within a month of the Florida race. If not days.

I just don't get how he thinks he can win the nomination. I think he is seriusly out
of touch with reality.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/24/us/politics/24giuliani.html?ex=1216789200&en=a238acf943f4fa73&ei=5087&WT.mc_id=PO-D-I-NYT-MOD-MOD-M011-ROS-0108-L1&WT.mc_ev=click&mkt=PO-D-I-NYT-MOD-MOD-M011-ROS-0108-L1

"ESTERO, Fla. — America’s Mayor, Mr. Leadership himself, has just bathed in the applause of 400 mostly white-haired, mostly transplanted Northeasterners and he is about to spend four or five hours dialing for the dollars needed to keep his presidential campaign going.

Then he leans in to listen to a question from a television reporter: “Mayor, you’ve had the state to yourself here in Florida for so long, for weeks,” she says. “Why is it that you seem to be losing support, not gaining support?”

The eyes of Rudolph W. Giuliani pop wide. He tosses back his head and cackles in a manner not even vaguely suggestive of humor. What a crazy idea!

“I think the reality is that we are gaining support,” he said. “Our campaign is now in high gear.”

Before another question can be asked, Mr. Giuliani says thank you, waves, pivots, kisses a startled baby and walks out a side door."

InLoveWithRon
01-25-2008, 02:55 AM
I thought Giuliani looked terrible.. When he was asked by the moderator why he thinks he's a front runner when he has finished 5th or 6th in every state, that was golden..

All Ghoul could refer to is the New York Giants on how he will somehow win Florida.. LOL .. Oh my goodness, who picks these stupid polticians?? This is the best america can offer? This presidential slate is so bereft of candidates with brains it makes me want to leave North America altogether and move to to an Island somewhere.

wstrucke
01-25-2008, 02:57 AM
someone should have pointed out that even the Giants won a few along the way....

David805
01-25-2008, 03:02 AM
This was in the comments section of that artical. So take it with a grain of salt.

RE: Rudy update from insider of another campaign
It is over for Rudy in Florida and he knows it.

E-mail Quote to me from an inside camper…….about an hour ago
(2:30 PM)

“Early voting began a week from Tuesday - voting light and Rudy was already going down in the polls. He did absentee but with the best operation absentees never account for even a percent of vote. He’s toast in Florida and beyond”

End Quote……..

This Rudy nightmare can become a bigger disaster then when former GOP Chairman Sandy Treadwell gave the NY GOP Party Howard Mills to run for US Senate against Schumer. Early vote in Florida has Rudy on a downer.

As I told New York Political Reporters, Couple of TV Commentators
and some Inside the New York State GOP since last summer………

Rudy will NOT be the Candidate of the Republican National Party, this whole plan was flawed…. National Base Vote will never go to a Liberal on many issues Rudy had on record.

(BTW…Sean Hannity, Dick Morris, Roger Stone are still waiting for Jean Pirro & Bill Weld to run for Statewide office from last year…….
Sean Hannity is still crowning Rudy as our next President of these United States)

Jim Kelly - NY Conservative Campaigns

— Posted by Jim Kelly

wstrucke
01-25-2008, 03:05 AM
Hannity is a douche