PDA

View Full Version : I give Ron an A+ on this debate

RonPaulNLiveFree
01-25-2008, 02:51 AM
it was great really, probably one of the better ones.

i know some people thought the mccain question was too complicated, but the stupid look on mccains face was priceless. plus RP was very direct on the SS issue, i thought he handled that very well.

ddoggphx
01-25-2008, 03:19 AM
I thought he handled his answers well...he still talks a level above the masses though. The too smart for his own good problem.

I personally thought that while he was good with his answers when he was lucky enough to be thrown a question, he looked rather rough. His clothes weren't sharp and he looked really beat. Tired. The other day when he was on Cavuto I think, he looked really good and dare I say "presidential." He looked like he had a long day at these debates...

raiha
01-25-2008, 04:04 AM
Well standing up there listening to all that drivel and being denied a voice, would be a strain on a saint let alone an ordinary human being.

DFF
01-25-2008, 04:18 AM
I personally thought that while he was good with his answers when he was lucky enough to be thrown a question, he looked rather rough. His clothes weren't sharp and he looked really beat. Tired.

This was my assessment as well.

All the energy he had from South Carolina was gone; and the blue tie he wore looked tacky.

Before the next debate prior to Super Tuesday; Ron needs to make sure and wear a red Presidential "power" tie and get a good night's sleep.

mcgraw_wv
01-25-2008, 06:46 AM
Im sorry but this debate did NOTHING for getting NEW voters to support him...

He got bad questions, that didnt allow him to spread his Pro freedom and liberty messages, and his chance to ask McCain a question was a flop.

He should have in My Oppinion asked McCain
"When you look at your record, and compare your record to mine, how can you call yourself the right person for the job when the electorate is searching for a REAL true conservative?"

jumpyg1258
01-25-2008, 07:07 AM
I would give Ron an "I" for Incomplete since they didn't allow him to participate in the debate.

Todd
01-25-2008, 07:15 AM
This was the Romney McCain Infomercial...with a bit of Giulliani thrown in for fun. MSNBC's professional tone makes the Fox debates look like a frat party, but they were successful in keeping Paul out of any meaningful part of last nights debate. At least during Fox he got attacked and had a chance to talk.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
01-25-2008, 08:36 AM
Ron Paul was under attack last night. The inter dimensional reptilian on my shoulder told me that Florida is the den of all dens, for they are the gatekeepers. The reptilian said that it is perhaps not out of the realm of possibility that just maybe - - with programs like HAARPA and worse, funded thru the "black budget" (1/3 of gdp) - - that perhaps a directed energy weapon was being used against our man, from those behind the curtain behind Ron Paul, during the debate. Has a symbolic heft to it I think. The sense was that it was happening during the debate, as the lizard says. They were trying to boil him. Sound like a nut conspiracy theory? Well, the future is yesterday, and it's one big fat conspiracy!

Through the illegal usage of innovative high-tech weapons, people are not ”shot”, rather their living quarters are bathed in (high frequency) electromagnetic waves for a length of time. Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) are mostly intended for military purposesDr. Reinhard Munzert 6.9.2002
http://www.klimaforschung.net/Dr._Reinhard_Munzert/index.htm

Note the date on the quotation. Though this tech is actually much older, it's illustrative of the maturity of this tech. It is UNWISE to underestimate TPTB, and think that they are above these tactics. These ARE their tactics. Because it is not reported by their pet talking heads, does not make it any less so. God bless