PDA

View Full Version : Technical Help - DVD Bomb my Precint

tomveil
01-25-2008, 02:39 AM
So after this debate tonight, I'm pretty bummed. (Some of you may have read the rant.) But, an idea was born anyway. I remember that one of my first Ron Paul videos was the @Google interview. I actually clicked on it after watching Barack Obama's. (Who I was 95% going to vote for at the time.) And while watching, it all just clicked together. The interview goes over a lot of major points, and I agreed with them all. And then I realized it was from July. And that the things he was talking about were happening just the way that he said they would! (This was in October when I watched it) And I realized that this guy was talking about things NOBODY else was talking about, LONG before they became important! And after that there was no going back.

Anyway, the point of this whole thing is that I'd like the help of somebody who's good You/Tube or videos in general. I'd like to turn that YouTube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCM_wQy4YVg
into a high quality DVD file. I have a DVD burner, but it's brand new and I don't have the faintest clue how to do it. I want to just save it to my comp and be able to burn a ton of DVDs for my apartment complex (about 600 people, 30 years old or older, middle class). I'm going out canvassing on Saturday (my first day off since New Year's Day) because I'm now offically running as a PCO, and so I believe that my apartment complex will be able to stop me (campagining is fun, right?). And from my experience it's pretty easy to hand people a DVD, and say "This election is important. I support Ron Paul because of the thing he's talking about on this DVD. Please take an hour of your time to watch it." And you know if they do, it's all over.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Mike (WA St) :)