PDA

View Full Version : I missed the debate.... How did it go.

LandonCook
01-25-2008, 02:16 AM
I missed the debate.... I had a Meetup meeting and then I saw a Ex in town so I was busy for a while... um... so,How did it go.

tomveil
01-25-2008, 02:18 AM
I missed the debate.... I had a Meetup meeting and then I saw a Ex in town so I was busy for a while... um... so,How did it go.

You don't even wanna know man.

You don't even wanna know.

LandonCook
01-25-2008, 02:19 AM

Why?!

Dave Pedersen
01-25-2008, 02:28 AM
It was pretty good. Ron didn't get very much time. Most of the time was given to Romney and McCain. Ron did well but didn't get much said. He was able to get in the last word and it was a very good last statement. The moderators really put a lid on the audience and I think it was a really businesslike discussion, a lot more professional than FOX debates..

I missed Frank sorely..

mokkan88
01-25-2008, 02:29 AM

Yes, apparently he does.

And the debate went fine. Paul didn't get nearly enough speaking time, but what he said made sense. It certainly didn't hurt him, at least.

tomveil
01-25-2008, 02:30 AM
Why?!

They just ignored him and talked about fluff the whole time instead. It's sickening.

Xenophage
01-25-2008, 02:31 AM
It was a boring debate.

LandonCook
01-25-2008, 03:27 AM
The clips of Paul looked great, but there were only 4 or 5

libertythor
01-25-2008, 03:32 AM
The debate sucked ass, but Ron did well in the little time he was given.

Vox Populi
01-25-2008, 03:56 AM
Badly worded (incomplete question?) poll, so I will just answer in this post. Ron Paul did fair in the debate. However, MSNBC gave him barely any air time at all. I also think Dr. Paul should have gone after McCain a bit on his 100 year war cry. Maybe Paul is waiting for the right time? Also, Dr. Paul should have definitely gotten more time to speak on the economy (though Paul did do his best to bring it up when possible), where he dominates everyone else on this issue. Ghouliani was horrible, and made note of expanding our economy to a global economy (hint, hint). Romney failed to respond to his policy of forcing everyone to get privatized health insurance in MA, and Huckabee and McCain put up their paid spokespersons to go after each other a la Chuck Norris vs. Sylvester Stallone, LOL.

Vox Populi
01-25-2008, 04:09 AM
BTW, McCain pwned Huckabee when he said that he would send Stallone AND Gen. Schwarzkopf to get Chuck Norris since Chuck said McCain was too old to run for President. Who writes these scripts? LOL

kirkblitz
01-25-2008, 04:09 AM
http://www.3dretro.com/shop/images/Kell_TonyTiger.jpg

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!
thats tony the tiger btw