PDA

View Full Version : LMAO... do you think Huck might try to...

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-25-2008, 01:37 AM
...hitch a ride on Ron's private jet one of these days? I hear Huckleberry Hound and his ever-shrinking band of unpaid staffers have been resorting to top ramen noodles and Greyhound buses. I wonder if Huck would ever try to thumb a ride on Dr. Paul's jet?

"Ron, are you going to California by any chance?"

ValidusCustodiae
01-25-2008, 01:39 AM
...hitch a ride on Ron's private jet one of these days? I hear Huckleberry Hound and his ever-shrinking band of unpaid staffers have been resorting to top ramen noodles and Greyhound buses. I wonder if Huck would ever try to thumb a ride on Dr. Paul's jet?

Before it's over, if things go the way we hope, we'll have all these guys publicly looking up to Ron Paul.

nodope0695
01-25-2008, 01:43 AM

Yep, Shucksters on the rocks...he also quit paying reporters to ride with his campaign. Maybe he can hitch a ride on the Ron Paul Limo, or the Blimp - for a fee of course...lol:D

Suzu
01-25-2008, 01:44 AM
Huck seemed to be "studying" RP as he spoke in the debate... seeking more material to steal, probably, and planning to use it in hope of raising more money.

davo
01-25-2008, 01:45 AM
Huck seemed to be "studying" RP as he spoke in the debate... seeking more material to steal, probably, and planning to use it in hope of raising more money.

so true

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-25-2008, 01:47 AM
Huckleberry Hound secretly worships Ron...

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4812/huckronho1.jpg

bobo37
01-25-2008, 01:48 AM

Ya he mentioned China and the Dollar

Trigonx
01-25-2008, 02:00 AM
Huck still raises money, 130kish yesterday. 100K+ the day before that.