PDA

View Full Version : copy cat crooked dirty stinky MOTHA FUNKIN POLITICIANS!!!!!!

Cinderella
01-25-2008, 01:21 AM
i really hate how romney said something that ron paul has been preaching forever and that was about smaller gov and lower taxes etc....i live in mass and had to deal with romney and his corrupt ways and over spending on the big dig and shotty workmanship etc....he wont do anyting good for the people...

SO IS IT ME OR DID THESE CANDIDATES GET A COPY OF RON PAULS PREVIOUS SPEECHES AND DEBATES AND STOLE HIS IDEAS??

Trigonx
01-25-2008, 01:30 AM
they are all saying what Ron Paul said in the debates in May when they all laughed at him, now in January they steal his ideas.

ProfNo
01-25-2008, 01:49 AM
they are all saying what Ron Paul said in the debates in May when they all laughed at him, now in January they steal his ideas.

Yup

yanksforpaul
01-25-2008, 01:51 AM
Meh, they always say that (and then completely contradict it later when talking about their foreign policy), but I wouldn't say they're stealing from Paul. They're basically just paying lip service to the traditional Republican message.

gb13
01-25-2008, 01:52 AM
Man, I wish Ron had pointed that out tonight. They are literally plagiarizing the same points of his that they ridiculed him for in previous debates.

I seriously hate politicians.

pacelli
01-25-2008, 01:53 AM

It just goes to show you that they are truly scared of his intelligence and experience. Luckily, they're still back in May. Paul will always be one step ahead.

Romney finally figured out how to pay some people to troll our forums and throw us off track (posting Romney phone poll information, nice job). We can expect this to ramp up in the coming months.

IcyPeaceMaker
01-25-2008, 01:54 AM
They had read his stimulous plan, released today.