PDA

View Full Version : Help me keep God-Tube honest....DIGG please.

Myerz
01-25-2008, 01:05 AM
Please DIGG......

I think they forgot the "GOD" part in God-Tube.....

http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/GOD_TUBE_PROMOTES_DISHONESTY_IT_S_OKAY_TO_LIE

Fields
01-25-2008, 01:10 AM
Forget Digg. Start a new thread and lets go straight to the problem. We'll skew the results. We all vote for giuliani.

Myerz
01-25-2008, 07:06 AM
Hey, thanks everyone for helping me Digg this up.....all 8 of you....and seven of the DIGGS probably didn't even come from here.
I feel I am becoming ineffective in these forums. I think I find something, I ask for support and I don't get it....I try to give it when I can.....Oh well, I'm starting whine....bye.

Danny Molina
01-25-2008, 07:18 AM
You know what to do guys!

JOHN EDWARDS!!!

wildflower
01-25-2008, 07:35 AM
That makes me mad. (I'm signed up on that site, btw, though I don't go there often)

What in the heck is it with people?? It's not just the MSM or websites... it's like a good chunk of the population is infected with the "Ron Paul doesn't exist" virus. On another ('conservative') forum, there's a lot of that too... some people will write a review of the Republican candidates, and then completely leave out Paul, as if he doesn't exist.

The way people are suppressing or distorting reality makes me feel like i'm in bizarro world sometimes.

grrrrrrr....

Mark
01-25-2008, 09:58 AM
That makes me mad. (I'm signed up on that site, btw, though I don't go there often)

What in the heck is it with people?? It's not just the MSM or websites... it's like a good chunk of the population is infected with the "Ron Paul doesn't exist" virus. On another ('conservative') forum, there's a lot of that too... some people will write a review of the Republican candidates, and then completely leave out Paul, as if he doesn't exist.

The way people are suppressing or distorting reality makes me feel like i'm in bizarro world sometimes.

grrrrrrr....

I think what it is is that a lot of people have their hands in the pocket of industry ect that benefit from the status quo. Some "Christians" included.

There is a mention in the bible that many people who say "Lord Lord" won't enter Heaven.

This is one example of why they won't.

God can read a person's heart, he knows their TRUE intentions in spite of what they profess before people.

Just because some people attach the label "Christian" to themselves doesn't mean it's true,
just as the label "Fair and Balanced" FOX attaches to themselves doesn't make it true.

What some people seem to not know is that they can't fool God.

Pretending to be an honest Christian in front of people doesn't change the fact that God KNOWS the truth.

And all of the tricks and subterfuge in the world won't fool God.

The media, politicians, business people, everyday "Janes and Johns",

EVERYONE that is behind the smears and lies and hindrance of Dr Paul WILL answer to Almighty God for their actions.

Even if their attempts are successful,

it will NOT be worth the price they pay when they face their judgment before God, and have to answer for their deeds.

EVERYTHING they do in secret WILL be made known before all when the time comes.

There is NO escape from their fate. It WILL befall them.

They have lied and cheated, and the label "Christian" will NOT excuse that or release them from the payment due them.

Remember, The Most High God Sees ALL - (http://thejudgment.org/)TheJudgment.org (http://TheJudgment.org)

sharpsteve2003
01-25-2008, 10:16 AM
Digg Caught Red-Handed Censoring Ron Paul Stories

http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1695
Screw digg! I'm not banging my head against a wall no more.

Mark
01-25-2008, 10:20 AM
...For it is written -- "I WILL repay" -- Said The Lord.

reference: Romans 12:19

AlbemarleNC0003
01-25-2008, 10:21 AM
There is no reason to digg anything if the link is redirected from here. If you want a digg story, you must break the link and not hotlink from this forum.

Shii
01-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Hey, thanks everyone for helping me Digg this up.....all 8 of you....and seven of the DIGGS probably didn't even come from here.
I got banned from digg for "spamming" RP stories. It's a trashy website with no impact, just ignore it.

Shink
01-25-2008, 10:27 AM

You know, as an atheist, I find it pretty sad that I KNOW I've read more of the Bible than many of the types of "Christians" you are talking about. I'm sure you find it sad that I hold myself to a higher moral standard than most of them as well. People like them reflect poorly on your religion--not as a knock to your religion, I'm saying they are terrible ambassadors, and perhaps in my formative years if there had been less of them and more people like you, I'd have a different view of religion in general.

mysticgeek
01-25-2008, 10:45 AM
dugg ... just because I can. But yes ... I have to agree ... Digg sux ... and I am going to god tube and voting Edwards! LOL

Mark
01-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by CattleRustler, diggtard
Hello Curlz, please just bury this article as spam. Ron Paul supporters have figured out how to spam us again and this is their latest work. Every post by this person http://digg.com/users/libertythor is pretty much ronpaulforum spam.

By the way libertythor, evan2024 is right and wrong. We'll still rat you out even if you break the links in your post because many of us have "senior member" accounts on your forum and could be posting comments on it this very second.
Forum members with "senior member" status are infiltrators? Well, that's a surprise. :rolleyes:

Quote: Originally Posted by Mark

Originally posted by Shink (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=1273) :

You know, as an atheist, I find it pretty sad that I KNOW I've read more of the Bible than many of the types of "Christians" you are talking about. I'm sure you find it sad that I hold myself to a higher moral standard than most of them as well. People like them reflect poorly on your religion--not as a knock to your religion, I'm saying they are terrible ambassadors, and perhaps in my formative years if there had been less of them and more people like you, I'd have a different view of religion in general.Agreed. I'm of the school that people given more responsibility or power should be held to a higher standard.

i.e. Law Enforcement members are given more power than the averge citizen, so they should be held to a higher standard of conduct.
And they should face more strict consequences if they disobey the law.

i.e. Ministers have taken on the banner of representing God, and enjoy a certain position of trustworthiness in society,
so they should be held to a higher standard.

Given those examples, of course, no one is perfect, we all make mistakes,
we all need forgiveness when we display the less desirable aspects of humanity.

Minor occasional "humanness" is understandable, blatant misuse of power and status is not.

That being said,
many people use, and have used throughout history, the label "Christian" as a means of gaining "respectability" in various endeavors.

And many have used that label wrongfully, even deceitfully, in order to promote an agenda.

And many have used "religion" in general to do the same thing.

Attaching themselves by implication to God. Using God's Name to imply validity.

Such is the case in my own early life.

I was raised in a religious cult, the "Jehovah's Witnesses",
that teaches that if one isn't a member of that cult, that God will destroy them at "Armageddon".

I was subjected to hours and hours, almost non-stop hours, of brainwashing techniques starting from the age of about 4.

However, in spite of the JW's HQ claims to be the spokespeople for God to us, I also "spoke" to God on my own.

When I was about 10 years old, I began to question what I was being taught.

I told God, that even though we were reaching out to everyone in order to give them a chance to hear "The Truth" before Armageddon,
to give them the chance to accept "The Truth" in order to avoid being destroyed at Armageddon,
we were most certainly going to miss at least one person in the world.

I told God, that if we missed a sweet little old lady somewhere, that, from what I knew about Him (God),

that I didn't believe that He (God) would destroy her just for the "technicality" that she wasn't a Jehovah's Witness.

I knew He wouldn't. That's ridiculous. A Loving God, a God that represents Perfect Love, and Perfect Justice, would NEVER do such a thing.

So, even though I began to rebel against the teachings of the JW's, resulting in tremendous difficulties in my life, especially at such a young age,

I DIDN'T rebel against God.

I KNEW God was Good and True and Loving and Who I wanted to be close to as my Friend.

I DIDN'T BLAME GOD for what was done in His name, any more than I would blame YOU for what someone else does in YOUR name.

So, I didn't "throw the baby out with the bathwater".

In short:

I didn't reject God, I rejected the lies said about Him.

Shink
01-25-2008, 01:21 PM
Forum members with "senior member" status are infiltrators? Well, that's a surprise. :rolleyes: May not be a shock, but it's still pretty pathetic. How many of them are there? I'm sure the hundreds lurking at any given time already can see enough info to pass along for most agendas, but for people to come in, sign up, share accounts and PRETEND to be RP supporters for hundreds of posts SOLELY to watch digg is totally embarrassing to humanity in general.

Agreed. I'm of the school that people given more responsibility or power should be held to a higher standard.

i.e. Law Enforcement members are given more power than the averge citizen, so they should be held to a higher standard of conduct.
And they should face more strict consequences if they disobey the law.

i.e. Ministers have taken on the banner of representing God, and enjoy a certain position of trustworthiness in society,
so they should be held to a higher standard.

Yes, but we all know that generally they are not, and that is one of many problems that should be rectified but will not until the day people decide to be self-reliant and accept the consequences of their actions.

Given those examples, of course, no one is perfect, we all make mistakes,
we all need forgiveness when we display the less desirable aspects of humanity.

Minor occasional "humanness" is understandable, blatant misuse of power and status is not. Yes, agreed.

That being said,
many people use, and have used throughout history, the label "Christian" as a means of gaining "respectability" in various endeavors.

And many have used that label wrongfully, even deceitfully, in order to promote an agenda.

And many have used "religion" in general to do the same thing.

Attaching themselves by implication to God. Using God's Name to imply validity. One thing I have grown to dislike about many religions--through collectivizing religious people into herds in need of 'leaders', not only can they spark irrational hatreds (see some people missing the point of the teachings in the Bible and being racist against muslims as an example), but they can use this 'status' as a way to block/hide their misdeeds. See (my family's religion) the problems in Catholicism lately with priests acting the farthest thing from a 'holy man.'

Of the many variants of Christianity, I find myself liking the eradicated Cathars' way of thinking best. They had extremely high regard for nature and beauty and lived their life with as little material possession as possible, and rather than feeling the need to preach, opted usually to just lead a good life and thereby get people interested due to their example. This is reminiscent of the way Ron Paul wants this country to act regarding freedom here and abroad--just live it and mean it and people will come your way. It is also, if you think about it, the way Jesus is said to have lived.

Such is the case in my own early life.

I was raised in a religious cult, the "Jehovah's Witnesses",
that teaches that if one isn't a member of that cult, that God will destroy them at "Armageddon".

I was subjected to hours and hours, almost non-stop hours, of brainwashing techniques starting from the age of about 4.

However, in spite of the JW's HQ claims to be the spokespeople for God to us, I also "spoke" to God on my own. The general consensus opinion people have of JW people is that they are weird, and from your account of it, it seems somewhat validated. God is supposed to be INCLUSIVE, welcoming of everyone who accepts him fully, not setting some arbitrary number of people who are 'allowed' into the exclusive heaven club and only picking the ones who refuse to sing Christmas songs.

When I was about 10 years old, I began to question what I was being taught.

I told God, that even though we were reaching out to everyone in order to give them a chance to hear "The Truth" before Armageddon,
to give them the chance to accept "The Truth" in order to avoid being destroyed at Armageddon,
we were most certainly going to miss at least one person in the world.

I told God, that if we missed a sweet little old lady somewhere, that, from what I knew about Him (God),

that I didn't believe that He (God) would destroy her just for the "technicality" that she wasn't a Jehovah's Witness.

I knew He wouldn't. That's ridiculous. A Loving God, a God that represents Perfect Love, and Perfect Justice, would NEVER do such a thing.That's in line with what I said above.

So, even though I began to rebel against the teachings of the JW's, resulting in tremendous difficulties in my life, especially at such a young age,

I DIDN'T rebel against God.

I KNEW God was Good and True and Loving and Who I wanted to be close to as my Friend.

I DIDN'T BLAME GOD for what was done in His name, any more than I would blame YOU for what someone else does in YOUR name.

So, I didn't "throw the baby out with the bathwater".

In short:

I didn't reject God, I rejected the lies said about Him.

Yes, and I respect your point of view, and moreso respect the type of person that you are. We may disagree on a lot of things religion-wise, but I think we are two similar people on different paths that eventually lead to the same good place, be it a fulfilling life, a lot of love, etc. I am glad people are out there like you, I don't feel as alone as I have previously.

Shink
01-25-2008, 03:09 PM
Bump