PDA

View Full Version : someone needs to ban dibold, he has caused way to much crap tonight

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 12:49 AM
Could one person, who wants to be here, start anymore trouble? His threads are out of hand and he is distracting us.

Cinderella
01-25-2008, 12:51 AM
your threads are pointless and dont address the topic at hand which is THE FLORIDA DEBATE!!!

TROLL

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 12:52 AM
your threads are pointless and dont address the topic at hand which is THE FLORIDA DEBATE!!!

TROLL

you need to go too, BTW, show a copy of your congratulatory email from ron paul

austinchick
01-25-2008, 12:53 AM
cinderella sounding fake too

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 12:54 AM
cinderella sounding fake too

Yeah.

Chadd Murray
01-25-2008, 12:56 AM
gracebkr and particularly austinchick have been the main people making these bullshit threads demanding people get banned, standing against someone's right to disagree with an aspect of the campaign (that isn't even a part of Ron Paul's fricken platform!) - Yet dibold gets all the hate?

fmontez
01-25-2008, 12:58 AM
Mod delete this one too! I am so sick of the troll posts... worse then the Billionare ones.

gracebkr
gracebkr and particularly austinchick have been the main people making these bullshit threads demanding people get banned, standing against someone's right to disagree with an aspect of the campaign (that isn't even a part of Ron Paul's fricken platform!) - Yet dibold gets all the hate?

Why are all the trolls following me tonight? Leave me alone and don't PM me anymore.

Cinderella
i have nothing to prove to you....just my man ron paul....im amazed at how childish people act online....were here to support a great man but instead we are fighting with eachother???

why are you so miserable?? you must be a fat hairy ghooli mcrombee LOVER!!!!

hells_unicorn
01-25-2008, 01:05 AM
For everyone's general information, Dibold has been banned from the forum. I don't know whether he actually was a troll or just had an attitude problem, but he is gone and I'm not going to miss him. It's over, move on, find something else to discuss on here.